So.. What's it like to tango?!

Well i got xenical about 4 years ago. So far they seem ok havent had no probs and ive been eating better actually pleased with mysrlf. Never even had my usual ulster fry lol:):)

They'll likely take you off it as its an expensive drug & once your bmi is below 30 most health problems that can be associated with weight would be significantly improved. I guess it's an individual thing though

Jodieboo said:
Wow thats good then!!

What happens when your BMI reaches 30 or below, do they take you off it or continue with it until you are a healthy weight?

So many questions! LOL :)

I'm glad to see you're a night owl like me Debbie!

No-one's tried to take me off it yet - I just have it on my repeat prescription. :) xx

Yeah Jodie Im deffo a night bird. Not a great sleeper. Start work at 10am so not too bad. Thats almost day 5 over whoop whoop :):):):):):):):):):)

No fatty foods no tango lol :)

Lol this post has made me giggle hehe x

I read it last week and didn't get the while tangoed thing, been on orlistat for 2 weeks and if I'm honest thought it wasn't working properly at first as was constipated a lot and then just softer than usual deposits lol blimey did I have a shock today lol yesterday I was cooked a roast dinner by family, they must have cooked everything in oil as today I was just doing a spot of cleaning leaning over to clean my leather sofa when I realised to my horror I had wet myself (not from the right part) lol all day ive been terrible, can totally get the whole tangoed thing now lol eeek! It took 17hours. At least I know they do work now lol and thank goodness I was at home and the hubby was at work lol No more roasties in oil again I think lol

I read it last week and didn't get the while tangoed thing, been on orlistat for 2 weeks and if I'm honest thought it wasn't working properly at first as was constipated a lot and then just softer than usual deposits lol blimey did I have a shock today lol yesterday I was cooked a roast dinner by family, they must have cooked everything in oil as today I was just doing a spot of cleaning leaning over to clean my leather sofa when I realised to my horror I had wet myself (not from the right part) lol all day ive been terrible, can totally get the whole tangoed thing now lol eeek! It took 17hours. At least I know they do work now lol and thank goodness I was at home and the hubby was at work lol No more roasties in oil again I think lol

Yep you know why now hey!!! Its normal to be constipated at first & I actually never noticed a difference in my stools cos I ate completely to the rules for fear of a visit from Mr T.... You don't have to have a difference for them to work I promise x

Teamnasher said:

Oops! That only happened to me once, fortunately, and I was at home too as it was Christmas. Now I stop taking the tablets if I know I'm going to be eating higher fat. :) xx

Yep you know why now hey!!! Its normal to be constipated at first & I actually never noticed a difference in my stools cos I ate completely to the rules for fear of a visit from Mr T.... You don't have to have a difference for them to work I promise x

Lol thanks hun I am trying my best now to steer away from even the odd fatty stuff now x can totally see why others get put off even trying a little fat from fear of that happening lol i would need to wear nappies if i couldn't control myself lol x how have you done on them hun? X

Oops! That only happened to me once, fortunately, and I was at home too as it was Christmas. Now I stop taking the tablets if I know I'm going to be eating higher fat. :) xx

totally understand why lol hopefully i shall learn from this time lol how long does it stay in system then? X

Teamnasher said:
totally understand why lol hopefully i shall learn from this time lol how long does it stay in system then? X

Well they reckon it can be up to 72 hours, but I only tend to leave it off for a day beforehand. As I was saying on another thread, we all seem to have different tolerance levels, so it's a matter of trial and error. Maybe it's because I've been on them for a long time, but I can actually tolerate fairly high levels of fat with no effect, but that's by no means everyone's experience! :) xx

Lol thanks hun I am trying my best now to steer away from even the odd fatty stuff now x can totally see why others get put off even trying a little fat from fear of that happening lol i would need to wear nappies if i couldn't control myself lol x how have you done on them hun? X

I was on them from oct 2011 to feb 2012 & lost about 3 stone & at my best I was at 7st 6.5lbs. I've put about 1/2 stone back on at the minute though x

Back