Soda water

lardass

Silver Member
Can you drink soda water on CD

I always so no as soda is another name for salt. Best to stick to plain or sparkling mineral water, again watch the salt content.

Linda
CD Counsellor

Why not just plain sparkling water? Or add your water flavourings - the sunshine orange is yummy with lots of ice and sparkling water :cool:

Thanks

I dont think my counsellor is very good as she didin't tell me about tetras/bars or flavourings for water.

Also do you always have to have a whole box of the same flavour?

Hi Lardass, your counsellor should have all different flavours in stock so you can pick and choose. If she has very few clients, it might be that you need to ask her specifically for things you want to try, but really she should keep it all ready to hand.

The summer berry is also lovely - I have the berry at work, and the orange at home :rolleyes:

How much are the tetras/bars and water flovours ?

Depends on the counsellor - we are all independent. Some counsellors charge more for the tetras as they are more expensive to stock. Water flavourings retail around the £6/6.50 mark :)

Briks are £1.65 ( I think!)

Bars are £1.55 (I think!)

And I buy my flavourings on e-bay - 2 for £10.50. I think CD sells them for about £6.50 each?

Sarah x

Do you use the same person on EBAY if so do you have the name/address

Hi,

There is a RRP for CD, however, counsellors are at liberty to charge more.

I have listed below all the flavours and products for your information.

If your counsellor only supplies limited flavours ask if she can get you a mixed variety otherwise there may be another counsellor in your area who will offer a wider choice.

Whereabouts are you?

Linda
CD Counsellor

PRODUCT FLAVOURS

Chocolate
Chocolate Mint
Butterscotch
Toffee and Walnut
Cappuccino
Vanilla
Strawberry
Banana
Fruits of the Forest

Soups 4 flavours
Chicken and Mushroom
Mushroom
Vegetable

Spicy Tomato
Bars 6 flavours
Malt Toffee - covered in milk choc
Caramel - covered in milk choc
Chocolate - covered in milk choc
Orange - covered in plain choc

Peanut Crunch – milk chocolate
Cranberry Crunch – milk chocolate
Ready made cartons come in two flavours
Chocolate Velvet
Banana Bliss
Water flavours 3 flavours - £6.20 per pot
Summer Berries
Sunshine Orange

Savoury Vegetable
Mousse mix - £2.85

Fibre 89 - £5.50
The Recommended Retail price of CD as from 1st April 2006 is £32.55 based on three a day and £43.40 based on four a day (women 5’8” and above and men)

There is a reputable seller of waterflavourings on Ebay if you want to email me I will send you the link.

[email protected]

Back