Sole Source Start

Hi everyone. I am starting Sole Source tomorrow. My starting weight is 13st exactly and I'm aiming to get down to 10.7 or less. Every other diet has failed as I have not seen results fast enough so I'm hoping a month of sole source will motivate me to continue.

Hi ya, i have been the same and i have found that if you stick to the diet then the loses are enough to motivate you to continue. I too get bored at the thought of a diet and then stop doing it im on my 6th week now and still going even after a minor blip...

Hi Nat

After a month of doing ss I am pretty sure it will spur you on to keep going ... actually even after your first week it will spur you on, it has me anyway!!

Hi Nat
Goodluck on the diet, im sure you will be motivated enough to stick to it. If you weigh yourself everyday in your first week that alone should keep you motivated.
:)

thanks

thanks to everyone that has commented so far, it seems like everyone is losing loads so heres hoping, starting tomorrow morn, just had my last pizza for some time!!:tear_drop:

Hi Nat

Good luck with the diet, im sure you will do fantastic.

No more pizza,s or chinese meals for us for a while.:cry:

Just think of the hen night outfits we are going to wear.:eek:

Love andria xx

( we are neighbours) incase anyone was wondering xx

4me

Hey And, getting the hang of this forum now :). Good luck for tomorrow, im sure we will be fine, and yes we WILL look stunning in our hen night outfits, and you will look like the princess you are on your wedding day.

Here goes starvation!!!!

love Nat xxxxxx

Good luck girls. The diet really is great once you get into it.
Keep posting on your progress.
Ceri

SS - Day 1

I just cant do breakfast - never been able to so I have just had my first shake - strawberry, and I must say it was delicious. Very pleasantly surprised, the only thing was, as I was drinking it I was feeling hungrier by the second, but afterwards I filled up on water and had a cigarette, and thankfully I'm over the first hunger pang, although I'm sure there are many more to come!! I am going to try and refrain from weighing until at least day 3.

Wish me luck !!

Back