some advice pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

amethyst

Banned
Hey i am currently doing ss+ or 790 not sure, i have 3 packs with a chicken breast (very small) and a stick of celery or some cucumber :D

i am off on hols next monday 2nd :D:D:D:D

anyway oh is coming to get me tommorrow and i know for a fact i will crave food when i am with him for the week before we go :rolleyes:..

what plan shall i do? shall i try and stick with this one or shall i move up to 810/1000 ? i not sure which ?

i know tommorrow i will have a chicken salad from macdonalds on our way travelling which to me will count as 790 i dont know? the 810 is not in my yellow book but the 1000cal is.. but i not sure if i can just go straight from 790 to 1000 without gaining? i dreading that :(

any advice please thanking you kindly :D

Hi Amethyst

If I was you I would try and stick to 790 for the week before u go, its up to you but you want to feel as fab on hol as possible.

Can u not cook some chicken and put it in a box with some salad and dressing before u go!!

sorry ive no advice amethyst but all your talk of food is making me hungry!!!!! mc donalds mmm...im loving it even if only a chicken salad better than nothing!!!

becky x

yes i will stick with 790 till i go :)

cant cook chicken for tommorrow i have 1 left for me tonight lol.. will have to have chicken salad at maccy's hardly any chicken in there anyway lol, more salad leaves than anything else lol...

yes i will stick with 790 till i go :)

cant cook chicken for tommorrow i have 1 left for me tonight lol.. will have to have chicken salad at maccy's hardly any chicken in there anyway lol, more salad leaves than anything else lol...

Make sure its grilled and not fried chicken, no tomatoes, and no dressing. You can do it!!!:D

what are you going to do when your on your hols? 790?

Nasx

I'm doing SS+ mixed with a bit of 810, as you know I go away the same day. Had my first meal today and seamed really weird! I've still got a weigh in next friday so dont wanna put any on and I wanna lose 4 ideally!

I'm doing SS+ mixed with a bit of 810, as you know I go away the same day. Had my first meal today and seamed really weird! I've still got a weigh in next friday so dont wanna put any on and I wanna lose 4 ideally!

i have enough packs till next saturday, i am carrying on with ss+ till then.. then on sunday i will just eat protein and then as from monday (hols) for a week i be eating normaly then back on ss+ for the first week we get back to lose what i gained.. i dreading that.. are you? what you doing? :eek:

Back