Some encouragement please?

meesh

I have been on and off since Sept last year and have managed to lose 12 pounds- i am off to cyprus in three weeks and really want to lose more. Problem is at the moment is that I am losing motivation, I seem to eat the same stuff all the time especially during the day at work. Problem is I can heat stuff up some days but not all days, on the days where I am taking sandwiches i dont know what to have for breakfast other than fruit. I have a really sweet tooth as well and find it hard not to pick in the evenings. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it.

You haven't said if you have EE/Red or Green days. But I'm assuming EE.

You could make up a bowl of rice pudding (using either your hexa or just water), add fruit (I use frozen berries) & sweetner.

Or make a desert using meringue (from memory about 2syns), add yoghurt/quark & fruit.

As Kirstin said take a look at the food diaries & search the threads, I think low syn sweets/deserts was covered recently.

Good luck you can do it;)

Good luck on losing the 12lbs!
For the morning why not try the magic porridge (mix Muller Light Yogurt with Oats So Simple overnight)
For the evenings..I tried the 0% fat Total Yogurt with a sachet of the Options Belgian Chocolate (2 syns) and it really filled me up the other night.

I like the sound of magic porridge-does it have to be any particular oats so simple? and is this syns or HE B?

Back