Some of my beasts

Hoz

Silver Member
Thought I'd share some pics of my monsters, they're amazing- whenever I feel down and hopeless a cuddle from one or another always helps :).
Some of them aren't exactly to everyone's taste (the ones with 8legs lol) but I'll start with the more usual pets hehe ;)

Pie
DSC00037.jpg

Filthy
DSC00055.jpg

Pasty
DSC00188.jpg

Simba
DSC00122.jpg

Baby
DSC00358.jpg

Lola
nn.jpg

Spot
DSC00208.jpg

Bogie
DSC00021.jpg

Zeus
DSC00367.jpg
DSC00366.jpg

Varcon
DSC00369.jpg

Pissi
DSC00040.jpg

Daggers
DSC00113.jpg
DSC00115.jpg

Mister Axie
DSC00146.jpg
DSC00144.jpg

Bob
DSC000611.jpg

Those who suffer arachnophobia may not wish to scroll past this point.

The furry, 8 legged ones
MMT.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

ChileanRose2.jpg

Baby one
DSC000351.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

I also have a mouse, but I can't find any pictures of him...

Hope you liked :)

There's a really good reptile and amphibian shop local to me, I got the axolotl from there :) They have about 8 albino ones in now, they look amazing.
Iodine isn't a problem, as their natural habitat has very low levels of it, studies have shown exposure to higher levels induce metamorphosis (spelling?).

Hmmm. Could I spend the weekend driving all the way to Hastings and back... Hmmmm... LOL.

Ah yes, I couldn't remember if it was high or low levels of iodine which prevented the metamorphosis.

Also, Filthy looks cheeky :D

Hehe, it'd be worth the drive, they've got such sweet little characteristics (mine only eats if I handfeed him, and he gets excited when I walk pas the tank).
Yeah low levels with these guys, I think for other salamanders and such it's different, but I'm not sure.

Cheeky's not quite the word, he's worse than a dog when it comes to begging and stealing food (he stole raw onion off a plate I put on the table once) lol.

Raw onion? Does he not know he's a cat?! LOL

I don't think he does lol, nor does Pie, I discovered yesterday she likes cucumber :eek:
Crazy little thing lol.

Some gorgeous animals, we have a few reptiles too (will put some pics up when I get a min!)

Love the pic of the Bearded dragon, he is gorgeous! :)

Omg there all amazing! When I move out... i want my house to be littered with weird and wonderful creatures! :D

Back