someone please help

stickynicki

hi there could someone please help i cant seem to get my head round it, iam so hungry i just cant stick to it.i feel so fat and ashamed.i just cant help picking so iam wondering weather to pack it in:cry:

How long have you been doing CD? Are you able to distract yourself? What are you picking? Have you thought of a higher plan rather than SS if you are finding SS too hard?

We'll all support you - it's really tough but sooo worth it

Awe hun, we all have days like this. It is very hard, but you can do it. How long have you been on cd?
Maybe think about doing ss+, I do when it gets really hard, and I find that it works for me. Having the 3 shakes and an evening meal is also a great way to lose.
Feeling fat is the reason we are all on here, and there are so many good people around to keep your spirits up on here, so dont give up, as we will all help you xxx

Have you thought about making yourself a motivational poster? I know it sounds a bit naff and Blue Peter like, but when I started on my CD journey, I listed all of the things I wanted to achieve by losing weight...some were little things like being able to wear my wedding/engagement/eternity rings..others were big things like being healthy, going swimming, all the things that I felt my weight held me back on went on that list. I pinned it to the cupboard where the 'treats' are kept, which happens to be next to the fridge, and every time I thought of food I looked at my list and knew that food wouldn't help achieve any of my goals.
Now I am almost 3 and a half stone lighter, I have achieved many of my original goals, so I have made myself a new poster, stuck it on the same cupboard, and it still kicks me into touch. This time, all it says is:
I CAN do it
I WILL do it
I WILL be a size 14.
Food is not a source of emotional comfort to me.

And that's it.

Give it a go, it can't hurt, and if nothing else, it will give houseguests a bloody good laugh if mine is anything to go by! Everyone thought it was hilarious.

hey there

i know your all right and i will give it a try thanks,i guess i thought it would just fall off like the first time i did it,its realy hard when i am cooking the kids tea.:p

I'm sure it gets more difficult to lose weight if you've lost it once and gained it back - thats my excuse !
I'd say the weather is yucky - its miserable and cold, kids are ratty and Christmas is round the corner. For me thats enough to want to eat comfort food.
Try drinking hot drinks and take some time out for yourself !!
You can do it

Good luck

Back