Soooom's Weight Loss Diary

soooom

Hi Folks!

I have been lurking on the site for a while but finally joined today.
I started my diet/healthy eating/whatever you want to call it :D on Monday, so i'm now onto day 4 - so far so good!

I thought I was around 13stone, but weighed myself at the gym yesterday and i'm actually 13 st 10lbs :eek:, which is the highest i've ever been.
3 Years ago when I was 21 I got up to 12 st 9 and managed to get down to 11 stone by following Paul McKenna think yourself thin. I don't know what went wrong but I stopped following it and somehow managed to con myself that I hadn't put weight on, despite going from a size 12 to a 16.
So i've put on almost 3 stone in 3 years :rolleyes: and i'm definitely ready to get rid of it. I am only 5"2 but I want to aim for 10 stone, as although my BMI says my top weight should be 9 and a half stone, I am scared to be that low as I never really have been!

I'm going to just try calorie counting for the time being - around 1400 a day, and try to exercise 3 times a week at least.I'm logging my food and exercise on'my fitness pal' app on my iphone which is really helping me to see where I was going wrong. I was eating like 3000 calories most days before!!!
I'm also going to try and not weigh myself too often because I am terrible for letting it get me down if I dont see the number I wanted!!

So yeah, i'm feeling really motivated.
I'm so sick of having to wear a cardigan with every outfit to cover back and arm fat, avoiding seeing people I haven't seen in a while in case they notice how fat i've got, having to wear my hair down every day even though it takes ages to do in a morning because I think it helps to hid my double chin, only taking photos from an angle to avioid my double chin, being restricted to a small % of my wardrobe because my clothes from last year and the year before no longer fit, avoiding social situations because I feel embarrased about my weight, worrying that my boyfriend might propose while i feel too fat to go wedding dress shopping, feeling too embarrased about my body to be naked on from of my lovely boyfriend :(.

So hopefully goodbye to all of that within the next 8 months!:D

Back