Sooooo fed up!

Sara4

Gold Member
I know I'm a crabby b**ch! But I am sooo fed up. In the process of adopting a child and it has taken 4 yrs to get this far and nearly there (thus last ditch effort to lose the weight!). Today found out instead of travelling for child in July it will probably be Oct/Nov. It just seems like an eternity away.:cry::cry::tear_drop:

Never felt more like downing a medium peperoni pizza!!!

keep you head focused and don't waver. am so sorry for your disappointment though
take care of yourself sara

I know I'm a crabby b**ch! But I am sooo fed up. In the process of adopting a child and it has taken 4 yrs to get this far and nearly there (thus last ditch effort to lose the weight!). Today found out instead of travelling for child in July it will probably be Oct/Nov. It just seems like an eternity away.:cry::cry::tear_drop:

Never felt more like downing a medium peperoni pizza!!!
Hunni, i can not start to know how you feel ...but my greatest saying is 'everything happens for a reason' even if its not clear now it will end up being lovely and like lil says just imagine your first xmas together ...keep strong hunni use the set back to give you more strength and determination to do this xxxx

awww keep the faith, like nic sed i cant imagin either so sorry hun xx but try and think positive so your not led into temptation, gud luck and best wishes for autumn, hope you have an amazin xmas xxx

Thanks girls.... it is like being 7 months pregnant and the doctor announcing that you won't give birth till you are 11 months!!!!

Thats exactly what I thought when I read the start of the thread, I really feel for you. Chin up, hopefully the time will go quickly. Good luck
Thanks girls.... it is like being 7 months pregnant and the doctor announcing that you won't give birth till you are 11 months!!!!

Where are you adopting from? I have to say its really something I would love to do in a few years time - but the emotional rollercoaster scares me - so I really have to admire you. It really takes a strong person to willingly put themselves through all of the trials of adopting.

Look at it this way you have a few extra months to prepare and get yourself ready for this wonderful child that is coming into your life.

Your gonna have this child for a lifetime -whats a couple of months?

Good luck xxx

Thanks again girls.....I am feeling brighter today....you are of course all right....it will happen when it is meant to happen and that is that...

I couldn't motivate myself to do any exercise yesterday but am just about to do some now.....fingers crossed for a big loss on Fri to keep me motivated.

oxoxally - I am adopting from Ethiopia. You are right it is an emotional rollercoaster but when you take one glimpse of the end product it is all worth it.....part of what sent me off yesterday in a mood was that a friend emailed me her picture of her new baby that she has just come home with and she is stunning......after 4 years and many setbacks I think I am just sooooooo ready for it to be my turn....but hey it will be at some point!

Thanks again!

wow you're amazing for doing that! It's so nice! Try not to worry it will soon fly by! Just try keep yourself busy, get yourself into some hobbies. If you cheat on bad food it will make you feel worse afterwards, drink lots of water it makes you feel better! :) x

Sara you are an inspiration to us all, you are going through such a rollercoaster ride and on top of that you are doing a marvelous thing as well!!

As everyone says, you will have a child for life, a couple of months will fly by you wait and see!!!

Think of all the memories you are going to make in the future! keep strong hun xxx

Thanks again girls but trust me it is not me that is doing the wonderful thing. I have nieces from Ethiopia and when they came they changed soooo many peoples lives. It is the children that do the wonderful thing by bringing sooo much happiness with them!

oh sara i really thing you are an angel, god love you and your new child your going to be a lovely mother thats plain for all to see. i'm wishing the summer over, bring on autumn i say

Oh Sara, I feel for you, I know you must be disappointed, but whats a couple of months when this child will be youres forever. Hope you are feeling better today. Just think, more time to lose the weight and keep you motivated, a light at the end of the tunnel for you!

Thanks again girls but trust me it is not me that is doing the wonderful thing. I have nieces from Ethiopia and when they came they changed soooo many peoples lives. It is the children that do the wonderful thing by bringing sooo much happiness with them!

Very touching. We take our children for granted sometimes but we should remember how happy they made us when they came into our lives.....brought a tear to my eye that did!! xxxx

Back