Sooooo tired, soooooo hungry

liz0703

Silver Member
:cry:Having a really bad day today, the worst for months. Am so tired and really feeling hungry today. When I used to feel like this a quick trip to the shop for a big bag of chocolate would do the trick, and I could quite easily do that now- but I won't!

Am counting down the mintues til my next shake- just after 5 when I have finished by afternoon clinic. Hopefully that does something to perk me up.

Sorry for moaning, feel so fed up!:(

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's because you know you've not got long left now until you start eating? I know yesterday I was looking at some leftover pizza (haha, gross, right? It had been sitting out for about four hours) desperately wanting it, which hasn't happened in ages...

I hope you feel better soon!!! :) We're all going to have bad days!

Hannah

Oh my goodness you have done so well on litpotrim, I went to the chemist yesterday to enquire about it but the pharmacist was not there so I am going on Thursday to have the first assessment, I am a bit scared that I will feel unwell, but I have to give it a try, slimming world just is not doing it for me and I want a faster result so I think it is worth trying, :) you keep up te excellent work you have done fab, I hope that I will do as well as you then by Christmas I will be 3 -4 stone lighter! that would be amazing

Liz,not long to go now hun.
only a few weeks at the most til you get to target.
i agree with Hannah that you're prob wanting food because you're so close to being able to have it x
hope your ok x

tubbiesgirl,i was like you.was on sw but wasn't getting anywhere.stuck at it 100% to stay the same!
defo needed a big boost.wanted to lose the weight yesterday.
can't believe how much i lost in a short space of time(and i'm one of the slower losers on it).

good luck and hope it works for you x

Thanks guys, I have found it relatively easy so far. I am due to re-feed next Wed, have been told to come off the shakes as i am looking 'drawn' in the face!!! Thought about maybe starting re feed tomorrow, but I enjoy the shakes too much, saviour one last week of them lol.

Cant explain the hungar, have drank tons of water and coffee today, even had a peppermint tea to try and help, not a fan of it, but was sick of the water and coffee. Am so tired due to working loads of hours, looking after the boys, the degree I am doing is getting increasingly hard, there are just no enough mins in the day!!! Plus, not sleeping too well!!

I would def recommend starting this diet, today is the worst I have felt since I started almost 6m ago, and i would prob feel like this even if I was eating, so cannot blame the diet, it is a god send, no other diet would make you lose so much in such a short period of time. Generally, I feel fab. Today is a blip, hopefully after a good nights sleep should be back on top form tomorrow!! Off to have my shake in a minute, love em!! Another 3 hours left in work- from 9am this morning!! Damn NHS for introducing late night surgeries in the dr's!

Hey Liz,

Awwww hun I'm sorry you're feeling so low. I think it probably is the idea that you've got less than a stone to go and it now seems tormentingly slow!!
Just hold onto how unbelievably brilliantly you've done. You've changed your life around through positivity and strength of character. You CAN do it hun! We all believe in you and think you're brilliant!

Big hugs

xxx

Back