sophia jo

hey sweetie, how's you???

I can see that your looking swell darlin, the weight is falling off ya!!!

I've not been on the forum as much as I used to be hun, my little girl has been sick on and off over the past few weeks so I'm not glued to my p.c. as I used to be.

I'm still going strong with the old cd lark but went overboard with my aam week this time, I was having rather large portions of food instead of a scrap of this and a scrap of that :rolleyes: still, I'm 3st 4lbs gone now, so I feel soooooooo different.

what you up to tonight hun?

xx sj xx

aaww im sorry to hear thaT bout ur little girl!hope everything ok now xx

not doin much tonight. quite tired so just gunna chill in!!! i no what u meen with the add a meal!i think i doubled my chicken on sat like so ive come off it now. i got dead upset eating it. but wasnt to bad cos i was sick not long after it!body must have been rejecting too much food!!then i had some mad dream that i had ate some big feast!!!felt horrid the next morning!!

i read the other day tha 95% of ppl that lose weight put it back on!bit of a downer i no but im still missin my burgers and pizzas! i should be missin apples and bananas!booooooo need to change my whole perspective on food!

did u find them toning tables?if u did where and how much?did they work ??xxxx

aaww im sorry to hear thaT bout ur little girl!hope everything ok now xx

not doin much tonight. quite tired so just gunna chill in!!! i no what u meen with the add a meal!i think i doubled my chicken on sat like so ive come off it now. i got dead upset eating it. but wasnt to bad cos i was sick not long after it!body must have been rejecting too much food!!then i had some mad dream that i had ate some big feast!!!felt horrid the next morning!!

i read the other day tha 95% of ppl that lose weight put it back on!bit of a downer i no but im still missin my burgers and pizzas! i should be missin apples and bananas!booooooo need to change my whole perspective on food!

did u find them toning tables?if u did where and how much?did they work ??xxxx

deffo know what you mean about missing the naughty food. I do too hun. BUT, I also want to eat healthy stuff, well half healthy half naughty. I just want to eat like normal people do and if we can control our portion sizes and the amount of times we eat crap in a week then we should be ok. I started a thread about that 95% thing and was reassured that the statistics were old and didnt just relate to CD, I've lost weight in the past (not this much) and have always gained it back PLUS A LOT MORE, so I do worry about this too. I do hope though that when we reach our goal then that will be enough to steer us away from over indulging, by that I mean going back to our old ways. I see slim people eating in MacDonalds and Chinese restaurants....they just do it in moderation. Try not to get too hung up about that though. When we're at goal we'll love what we see in the mirror and won't want to destroy all our hard work.

I did go to the toning tables, on the 5 ways, not sure what it's called but there are only 2 beauty places there so have a look on Yel.com, soz I don't have the number hun. I only went for my trial, I thought they were ok but 2 of the 6 talbes didnt work :( and they were the ones that helped with your tummy muscles so....thought there was no point in going back. It was £3 each session and you're there for about an hour. Or you could pay £25 for unlimited use for a month. I suffer with my back too and they really do bounce you about so I think I'd be better steering clear of them to be honest.

Do you remember waking up in the mornings and remembering how much crap you'd eaten the day before and hating yourself for being so weak for giving in to temptation?? I do hun, I love to wake up knowing that I didn't overindulge the day before :D I hope this thought keeps me going over the next few months. I'd love to be 11st by the time we go to Disney. And I hope I don't go mad with food whilst we're there.:rolleyes: fingers crossed eh?

xx sj xx

Back