Sore mouth??

Cheeky f**kers!

ive met alot of em in my time

i hate going to see gp's, ive met some lovely ones in my time ( younger docs for the main part ) but the older ones, doesnt matter what i go for im told its down to my weight

So easy for them to latch on to that... pure laziness on their part

Hi lovelies, how are you all today? I hope you're having a good day :)

I had such a horrible night yesterday, i was in tears because i was in so much pain with my sore burning mouth :cry:

So i went to the doctors this morning and he told me that its probably due to being in ketosis and having a dry mouth due to medicationn side effects. (which makes sense because i got the sore mouth on the 4th day of the diet and thats when the ketosis kicked in).

He then advised that i stop CD if the pain is too much to cope with.

So i came home and had another little cry and decided i'm not going to give up that easily. I have never been this determined and sure that i can do CD 100 % and keep the weight off, so i will come up with a way to get over this problem.

So i have come up with some possible solutions and i'll post about them in my other thread.

Anyway, sorry for the long post but i'm just so annoyed about all of this :mad:

xxx

Oral Thrush on CD? Really? I wouldn't expect that.

xxx

It's not so much that CD causes oral thrush... more that it can cause a dry mouth and the dry mouth can then cause oral thrush.

I'm glad you went to the doc though and I think it was a bit lazy of him to say "come off CD". There are other alternatives out there... I know it sounds strange but try the cancer websites e.g. cancerbacup etc... as there is loads there about helping with sore mouths as it is a common side effect of treatments.....and those people can't stop their treatments! :)

Back