Sorry all, been a bit AWOL

pinkyfluff

Grappling with life
Hey hey!

I have been a bit awol of late. Been really busy at work, cooking xmas diiner for 144 people is no mean feat! Had the works xmas do, the PTA xmas fayre, a hangover and all sorts to contend with.

I have switched my membership to online as getting to group has been a trial. I have gained 1lb this week, but taking into account what I consumed I am ok with that. I have not really tracked or used the ww website for a fortnight so we will see if its worth me keeping my membership at all.

Last weekend my step dad had a heart attack and has been told he was lucky to be bought out of the house alive. He has had a small op and is on the mend now but it knocked us all for 6. He is only 46 and although he is not our real dad it has certainly made me realise how much I do love him as so. He has been told to make some lifestyle changes so to be fair we are all taking this on board.

I have switched my salted peanuts for plain hazelnuts and my tropical mix for cranberry and jumbo raisins.

I have finally got all my xmas shopping done and wrapped. I have some really nice presents to look forward to. My hubby bought me the super dooper new ghd's and the pink big gift box currently on offer in boots. Spoilt :p

I think that goes some way to explaining my absense!

I quit my job (dunno yet whether it was right or wrong decision) so I am frantically job hunting from here on in.

Hope you are all well?

x

WOw its all going on for you isnt it, glad to hear your step daddy is on the mend.
It sounds like you have so much going on that you should be very very proud that it was only a pound that you put on and that you are taking steps towards a healthyer future by makings some food swaps. Such a well done to you and lots of love to your family, hope they are coping ok x

wow, and I thought *I* was having bad luck this Christmas! :grouphugg: take care my friend, don't worry about the diet and enjoy Christmas! Think about the diet again after New Year. They say "it's not what you do between Christmas and New Year but what you do between New Year and Christmas that counts"

wise motto ;)

Happy Christmas to you!:D

Back