Sorry guys! I'm going to have to come off!

dellybelly

Silver Member
God, where to start! I know I did a big long introduction on why I wanted to lose weight and how this was my last chance etc. but I really can 't do this diet long term. I know i've broken the back of the most difficult week but I'm feeling like I have a major binge coming on and I'm going to blow the whole thing and ruin all the good work that I've already done.

When I'm asleep I'm dreaming of eating, I'll not torture you by telling you what. i'm tempted by EVERYTHING...

I'm so disappointed but i know my limitations and if I were to break it I would do it in a spectacular fashion. So I've decided to continue 100% until friday when my WI is, do my refeed next week and then follow a low carb/high protein plan.

It has worked wonders in some ways.. I know now that I can sit all night while DS is in bed, not get bored and not eat everything in sight. I can sit through tea breaks at work and not eat anything... but it requires more strength and will power than I have... even with the best of reasons. I needed to make this decision because I've been wavering so much over the past few days and it's been really torturing me.

You can do this.......we've all been in exactly the same position as you are now.......keep reading other peoples diaries and blogs and stick with it ......it's worth it, it really is!

Come on, you can do this!

Sandra's right you can do this, I have times when i'm exactly the same - but the pride you feel in yourself for having that strength and willpower is massive.

I've even had times where i've been so tempted and desperate to eat that i've nearly been in tears! But it passes and you think "Yes, if i can survive that i can do this diet" which i think is a big part of being on Lipotrim. It's breaking your chains of thought and your ties to food (or at least it has been for me)

I bet that if you do stay on you'll find the rest quite easy as I think this is your big challange and once you've got past this point you'll be really happy with yourself.

At the end of the day though you've got to do what's best for you, and if going on to another diet is that then I hope it goes better for you and your happier with it. Good luck and take care. :)
Cath.

Listen I was exactly like u..I have never had any willpower really. I have never carried on a diet more than a few weeks. This time its different I am nearing the end of week 3 and well if it was'nt for the support for these guys in here and the diaries I dont think I could have done it.
You can do it, wait till friday same day as me for your weighin and see how u do.
The first week is the hardest and well u have nearly done that:clap:
lydia xx

Thank you Sandra, Cath and Lydia. I'm really touched at your replies ( an emotional wreck.)..

I have to admit.. in relative terms today has been easy enough its just this feeling of an oncoming binge has been really bugging me. I am a binge eater... not bulimic.. just quaff all kinds of rubbish for whatever reason.. I wish I knew what it was. And now I need to confess to eating a few pieces of chicken tonight... I felt it was better than a heap of rubbish at least until I could get off the diet, but that was before.

Anyway., I've chatted to my mum and some friends... and I'm back on again. .. at least until I've dropped 2 stone. After that I'll review.

Thanks so much for your support.. I really am a moany old cow.

Thank you Sandra, Cath and Lydia. I'm really touched at your replies ( an emotional wreck.)..

I have to admit.. in relative terms today has been easy enough its just this feeling of an oncoming binge has been really bugging me. I am a binge eater... not bulimic.. just quaff all kinds of rubbish for whatever reason.. I wish I knew what it was. And now I need to confess to eating a few pieces of chicken tonight... I felt it was better than a heap of rubbish at least until I could get off the diet, but that was before.

Anyway., I've chatted to my mum and some friends... and I'm back on again. .. at least until I've dropped 2 stone. After that I'll review.

Thanks so much for your support.. I really am a moany old cow.

Well dun :) it wont be long till that 2 stones comes off. You r not moany we have all felt like that!! so what u have had a few bits of chicken but u want this I can tell. Get bk on track now u can do it !!!

Good luck for friday.

Lydiaxx

Tell me something? Is it like this for everyone? The first week you're wavering and struggling and moaning and deciding every 5 minutes that you've had enough and are quitting?

Tell me something? Is it like this for everyone? The first week you're wavering and struggling and moaning and deciding every 5 minutes that you've had enough and are quitting?

Yup!

Thanks for that Sandra.. Don't feel so bad now!

lol! NO PAIN NO GAIN, if it was easy 35% of people wouldnt be obese, and thats just obese not overweight.

but when you get to your weigh in im sure youll have more than enough motivation to keep going

i'd been on and off this diet more times than enough, but it took me to really be in the right place in my mind to stick it.. i always knew i was overweight, but this time round i said to my mum.. "promise to answer me honestly, am i fat?" she said, that i had always had problems with my weight and if i wanted to sort it once and for all then i had to do, what i had to do. i am 8 weeks down the line and 44lbs lighter. i dont remember ever ever bein a size 14 in my life.. u have a chance of changing ur life here, theres no denying its hard, but please do this for yourself xx

Hi Hun
I'm heading into my third week now and yes the first week is very hard especially when ketosis is only just setting in. I still find it upsetting when I'm surrounded by my friends eating pizza chocolate or even a delicious bowl of pasta but I tend to nip to the bathroom and have a wee chat with myself, think of how wonderful I'll feel at the Christmas party in a little black dress and that actually I'm not hungry and don't need that stuff inside me. I've stayed 100% so far and hopefully that will continue but it's not easy so pick your goal and keep it to the front of your mind and you will soon realize that food is just food and it does not control you! Best of luck
X

Yay for delly, i'm glad that you've decided to give it bit longer i think your going to start finding it easier and easier now.

Everyone finds the first week hard, and to be totally honest there will be little tests along the way but you'll get through them and they'll just strengthen your willpower and determination (mine so far have been when my Hubby and kids had KFC in the car with me and then we went to my sisters and they had a Chinese which two of my favourite things but they still need eat if i'm not!).

You do sound exactly like how i was and had just a weakspot for food (in my case Jammy wagon wheels especially) I also feel like i'm just waiting to stuff my face BUT i'm determined not to i've not gone through all this to ruin it by going back to how i used to be!

I'm also pooping myself about when i go on to refeed and going back to how i used to be but i'd like to think that whilst being on lipotrim I've addressed why i'd overeat/binge and can now recognise the triggers for it (feeling down etc) and replace it with something else rather than turning to food.

Anyway I hope it all goes well and that you get where you want to be, keep us posted.
Cath.

Hi dellybelly, it really does get easier, the weekly weigh ins really make it all worth it for me, you will be amazed in the changes your body will make over the next few weeks, think how fabulous u will look at christmas parties...keep up the good work

Pretty much I think it is like this for most people. I've done lipotrim before a few years ago and this time I'm not finding it difficult at all BUT I'm finding myself every so often wavering and thinking god I can't do this for much longer. It's our minds playing tricks with us I reckon.

Hell ya!! To be honest, the third week in is most definitely the hardest!! I can't even describe how hard! It's only by posting on here and seeing the weight go off each week that keeps me going....and it really does drop off!
Heading past week 4 now and into 5 and I am only now into the rhythm and sailing :character00255:. I AM so determined to lose this 'fat suit' once and for all.
Glad to hear you are going to continue to stick with it for a while...you know you want to really :D
Good luck!

Thank you everyone for your lovely postive messages.. Thankfully I went to bed last night and didn't dream about food at all.

Today has been a lot easier. I've had quite a lot of hunger pangs but managed to shut them up with water. It's definitley helped that I was at work all day and had choir to go to tonight so only have another few hours before bed and starting day seven! I'm going to have to go for my weigh in tomorrow at the chemist as I only have enough packs to do me till tomorrow at teatime.

Nervous!

Well done for not giving in Delly!! I hope you are proud of yourself, this diet is very hard x x

Good luck with your weigh in today.. Start a new thread when you get back to let us know how you got on x x

Dellybelly.....remember why you are here in the first place.....you will be amazed how food has controll over us. I am on week four and still wavering and really have an off day today......but remember all those pounds dropping off and how fantastic you will feel afterwards......we are all in the same boat...just log on if you need any support....stay focused and take it day by day....drink water to fill you up and keep occupied with other things.

Back