Sorry just needed to share

sav1990

Addicted to this site lol
The weight must come off.
Just paid for the plane tickets to South Africa.
No going back onwards and downwards.
Roll on Feb 2010
xxx:D

well its not just me looking forward to holidays nexte year.
Thank god everyone else seems to be booking this year.
Will be skinny in our bikkinis well swimming costume for me anyway
xxx

We haven't booked anywhere yet but we're hoping to go somewhere beachy - but I want to make sure I look reasonably OK beforehand! (You can see from my pic what a blob I looked last year - it will NOT be like that this year, I'm promising myself! :eek:)

Great incentitive to keep you going.

We are going to Spain in August so i hope to get down to at least 12 stone by then! I wont be wearign a bikini but would like to feel confidant.

very well done on losing your wopping 27lb Luisa!! Had a difficult weekend, but am really focussing hard now. Need to crack on! No holiday for me, but husband want to try for baby no.2... eek!! Need to shift shift shift that weight!!! xxx

Delighted you bought your tickets xx

It's so nice to have something major to look forward to.
We haven't had a proper holiday in 6 years me and my husband we have been to Portugal for the odd long weekend but as I am portuguese I don't feel it is a break as I go to see mum and dad, no different to some of you going to see your familly in another part of the uk, so last one was Egypt 2003. Plus, we got the added bonus that our best friend is South African and we have not seen him since he went to live back there in 2001. So just so many things why I should be looking forward just the weight lets me down at moment BUT not for long.
Good luck all
xxx

Ty lotty, having a baby its as good reason if not better...
Keep us posted with the baby news.
I have done my share for the population quote, lol I got 3 G18, B17 and G 15.
Thats it I put the weight whilst I was pregnant but as you can see by the ages of mine I have been using that excuse for far toooooooo long lol.
xxx

Great incentitive to keep you going.

We are going to Spain in August so i hope to get down to at least 12 stone by then! I wont be wearign a bikini but would like to feel confidant.
I rarely wear a bikini because we nearly always go to nudie beaches (I like my allover tan!) - the drawback of course is that there's nothing of you that's covered up, everybody sees everything, lol! (It actually matters less, because nobody is perfect and people don't really care about body shape too much - but it matters to me after seeing the pix of me last year - a barrel on legs! :jelous:)

You know there's something horribly wrong when there's a big white crease under your tummy fold - yeugghh!! :9529:(These great big German women don't seem to care, but I know this is just the slippery slope for me - if I don't sort it now I'm going to end up just like them, and I do care!)

Last edited:
Back