Sorry!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Sorry I havent been on much recently... Been really busy with stuff :(

So how is everyone??
Hows everyone getting on?

And Hiya and welcome to any new people on LT :D

Hiya Chelly!! STEP AWAY FROM THE BOILED EGGS!!!! :):)

I'm okay - looking forward to 3rd weigh in tomorrow - somehow i don't think I've done awfully well. I think maybe that's coz I'm feeling bloated for some unknown reason. Don't have totm any more. Mad as it may sound I think I may have been drinking too much. Ah well tomorrow will tell. I'm hoping for 3.2lbs to make the round stone in 3 weeks. Cross your fingers for me!

How're you getting on??? xx

Hey Chelly, I'm OK hun. Just muddling through with the diet. Hope things are good your end.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Im fine too Chelly, still muddling along and dreaming up nice recipes for when I am on food.

Jan, good luck for WI hun.

I'm doing fine Chelly too. Can't wait to be eating again but a long to go for me. You're nearly at target aren't you? Bet you can't wait to be back eating again. Hope all's OK with you, I was wondering where you were!!

Ah i wondered where you were the weekend! i was glued to this site as i was bored!!! neither you or lauren was around!! lol

Did you have a good weekend? Good time at the zoo?

Just had my 6th wi and lost 4lbs .... got yours today havent you? xx

Glad to hear you all doing well!!

Jan Im sure you will do it!!
My tummy constantly feels big and bloated!! Think its our minds getting used to the skinnier us :) lol

Glad your all doing well :)

What kinda recipies kered? I cooked sunday dinner yesterday and it looked amazing!!! lol!!

Yup mini im nearly there!! But dont want to eat yet lol!! Im terrorfied of it all going back on!!!

Yup summer... Lost 3.5lbs :) Well done n yours chick xx

I was wondering where you where!! Thought you must be out enjoying the new you!! xx Glad ya back, missed ya!! Ps i have posted some pics of me, so you can see who i am!! x

Don't worry too much about eating again. Just follow the plan to the letter and you will be fine. I bet you are looking fab right now!

I was wondering where you where!! Thought you must be out enjoying the new you!! xx Glad ya back, missed ya!! Ps i have posted some pics of me, so you can see who i am!! x

Yeah I just noticed in my weigh in thread you had a picture and commented!! Your a very beautiful lady!! Gonna go have a look at the other pics now :)

Don't worry too much about eating again. Just follow the plan to the letter and you will be fine. I bet you are looking fab right now!

I dont feel it yet!! lol!! need to take some pictures of me!!

Gonna try my new dress on tomorrow and take some pics for me to see :)

Back