Soup

Sakora

Sakora Princess Warrior
Had the soup yesterday and I felt so naughty cos it was really nice to have a warm tasty meal :) Just thought I would share.

I'm just having the soup and am pleasantly suprised! The pharmasist tried to put me off as he said so many people complained about it saying it was horrible but it is just like a chicken cup a soup :D

i had the soup today and though it was a bit bland i really really enjoyed it, i was smilin all the way through drinkin it, and really appreciated the change

I'm on Day 2 ... tried this for dinner.... it was really nice!!! I liked the floaty green bits that made it look like it had herbs in it :D I also had it in a bowl with a spoon to make it feel like I was having more than a drink!

I really like the soup. Like others have said my pharmacist told me it was horrible! But i think it tastes like cuppa soup. Nice to have something warm and savoury.

I also found out today by my chemist that you can add curry powder to it! I liked it as it was, but it's nice to know when adding something that it won't spoil things.

My chemist also tried to put me off the soup but, after reading these posts, I have decided to try it next week.

This is day 1 for me, so I am feeling a bit anxious.:wave_cry:

TSV.. a new face (as it were) hello... don't feel anxious just take it a day at a time and you will be fine x

Day 5 and i despite my previous comment i am now right off the soup!
Not sure what happened there but i can't stand the sight of it now :confused:
I think that it what gives me a bad tummy too as felt sick and tummy went to pieces about 20 mins after drinking it. :cry:
Just shakes for me from now on ;)

I heard from a friend that the soup was so revolting she couldn't even finish her first one and never tried it again. My pharmacist also said a lot of people don't like it...

The first one I tried I thought was really horrible. The second one wasn't quite as awful, and by the third one I was thinking it was ok!

After a week, though, I really felt the need to add some spice to disguise the flavour a bit. I wasn't actually sure if it was allowed, so thank you to UKLady for letting me know... :)

I've tried it with curry, and also with powdered garlic and corriander. Are herbs allowed, does anyone know?

Day 5 and i despite my previous comment i am now right off the soup!
Not sure what happened there but i can't stand the sight of it now :confused:
I think that it what gives me a bad tummy too as felt sick and tummy went to pieces about 20 mins after drinking it. :cry:
Just shakes for me from now on ;)

I liked it the first couple of times, then the third time i literally couldnt swallow it and threw it away!!! x

Back