South East London (ideally Sydenham) SW buddy sought

BigBlackBird

Hi,

Redirect this thread if i've posted in the wrong section but i am looking for a slimming world /exercise buddy in SE London. I have a lot to lose (around 10st)so it would be fun to have some company for the bumpy journey!

I am aiming to rejoin SW in the first week of January and join the gym/attend some fitness classes.

Take care and merry xmas all!

x

Hello, I live in Penge, just on the Sydenham side so must be very close to you.

Alas, I'm not looking to be a SW buddy but just thought I'd say hello and wish you luck. I've been following SW since June and lost 3.5 stone, I do it online as I didn't want/feel the need to go to the meetings. I'm only 3 lb from my target but I think I might have picked too easy a target, and will probably go for another half a stone.

Where were you thinking of going to do exercise? My new years resolution is to do exercise other than walking at least twice a week. I've been looking at classes at the Spa in Beckenham which look good.

Bev and Anne, sorry for the very slow reply.

Bev, well done on the weight loss, i was looking at Gymophobics just opposite Sydenham Station but the feedback i have had is quite mixed. I will check out the Spa though, i've been past it so many times but never looked into what is offered there.

AnneT, it would be good to chat and see if we can meet up for exercise. Do you have a lot to lose?

Thanks again for replying

BBB

Back