South Lincs??

Heya

I am from south lincs!!!

Helen xxx

Yes it is......I start a temp job tomorrow, its for SHDC as a warden in Long Sutton!

Do you go to class?

I see you are at target, how long did it take you?

hahaha! where abouts will u be based in long sutton??

I go to the british legion on wednesday mornings in long sutton (tho I havn't been since I got to target!) will be going back on weds tho as I got to get the xmas gain off (approx 7lb) It took me 15 months to get to target.

Been reading your other thread about your daughter, and I do hope you are ok am thinking about you. Keep your chin up and think about u

Helen xxxx

Hi Helen

I think I will be based at Spring Gardens? If I remember correctly, I don't know Long Sutton very well.

Yeah, the whole situation with my daughter has been a nightmare, I can't believe the amount of stress she has put me through for all these years, but the recent incident really is the final straw. The problem is, as much as I don't like her very much right now and I am totally ashamed of her, I still am still worrying about her as she is my daughter after all. BUT I know I have to make a stand this time.

ooh spring gardens, yes I know that, not far from me at all, I know a couple of oldies on there (not sure I should call them that!)

xx

Back