spag bol

Hiya,

I've just made mine with slightly less water and its a bit thicker! Other than that I follow the instructions and just nuke the hell out of it in the microwave. About as far as my culinary skills go lol. Don't tend to add any seasoning to it as its quite herby anyway...

I'm yet to master the carbonara though :) ! Find that one the trickiest consistency to get right! Does anyone add any herbs /seasoning to the meals, and if so what ones work best?? (Sorry to hijack your post ljt1986)
xxx

I did it on the hob and it was edible. Im dreading trying to do the carbornara so any tips would be helpful for that! Dont be daft ill be reading them aswell ;)

Carbonara is my fave. I make it just exactly as per instructions but make sure I properly cover it when I leave it for 5 mins so the pasta goes softer and maybe a few extra secs in the microwave. t IS runny in consistency but I just think of it as more like a soup. Going to make mine for my tea now :)

Im generally impressed by the meals. Consistency not the best but taste good to me so far! - Or is that because Im just starving?? lol

I thought it was fine. I think it probably is because were starving lol. Up to now ive done everything on the hob. It seems to taste better to me that way. Just had the strawberry shake and it tasted like angel delight! Soo nice x

spag bol and carbonara are vile and I just cant eat them more than once a week... really not nice at all.. I have to say that following the instructions they turned out just fine .. looked nice but tasted nasty lol xx

I can not stomach the Carbonara at all, it leaves a foul taste in my mouth. The bolognese is my least favourite of the meals I will eat but love the Shepherds Pie and the chilli. I add a 1/3 of a pack of miracle rce to the chilli and it gives quite a substantial meal and amtiny amount of brocolli and cauliflower to the shepherds pie and it also becomes a good sized meal.

What's miracle rice Alia?

Ah - edited to add I just googled them and it's the same shirataki noodles I use when I'm doing low carb eating! Think I have some in the cupboard but not sure I want them when doing VLCD for some reason!

Back