ProPoints Sparkledpixie's new diary...

I was so disappointed by my lunch but proud of myself that I didn't go straight for a bag of crisps! Just waiting for my pasta bake and not snacking. I'm definitely finding this motivation from somewhere!

Well Done :) It must be cos you are a Mini now! What was disappointing about your lunch? X Hope u enjoy your Pasta Bake a personal favourite of mine :) x

Well Done :) It must be cos you are a Mini now! What was disappointing about your lunch? X Hope u enjoy your Pasta Bake a personal favourite of mine :) x

It had 3 little prawns in and was pretty bland :( pasta bake was ace though!

It had 3 little prawns in and was pretty bland :( pasta bake was ace though!

You won't have that again then! I had Pasta Bake last week, was lovely! X

Argh had a rubbish food weekend... went tasting macarons yesterday and just blown today with pizza and cheesecake, what's wrong with me? I'm off work this week so really hoping I can find my mojo with WW again :S

Argh had a rubbish food weekend... went tasting macarons yesterday and just blown today with pizza and cheesecake, what's wrong with me? I'm off work this week so really hoping I can find my mojo with WW again :S

Mmmmm Tasting Macaron, Cheesecake AND Pizza, sounds like the perfect weekend to me!!! You'll get your groove on when the time is right x

Some weekend :) just get back on it again and start tracking and you might not have done as bad as your think, just dont let it go to a bad week rather than a bad day

Back