Speed food challenge

Jensjeremies

Member of **SW Angels**
Has anyone ever done a 'Speed food challenge'? Our consultant has mentioned that if we incorporate 3 S or SS foods a day then it will help speed up our weight loss. Just wondered if anyone has tried this for a week and noticed a difference? Is it worth having a go?

No but it's worth a go! My consultant printed out a list of s and ss foods that weren't fruit and veg and it's helpful and sitting on my fridge! It's amazing how much fish is s or ss!

I have not done it knowingly, but looking back in the weeks where I have eaten more mackerel and more berries (strawberries , redcurrants etc) I have lost and felt better.

Thanks for the input ladies. I've kind of been doing it this week so I'll keep it up and and hopefully see the results next week and let you all know. I mostly eat fruit as speed foods - I didn't realise fish etc was counted as well. Time to dust off the SW bible I guess!

i would love to do it but hate fish and when i got a speed week menu from my consultant i just didnt like any of the food on it so iv never done it. everyone in my group who has tried it only managed to stick to it for a few days i dont know anyone who has managed the whole week

No but it's worth a go! My consultant printed out a list of s and ss foods that weren't fruit and veg and it's helpful and sitting on my fridge! It's amazing how much fish is s or ss!

Any chance of emailing me that list? Cheeky I know but if you don't ask you don't get!

i love fish, the only problem is my boyfriend hates it and if i had it in the house he would probably fall out with me

Yeah, I'd like to see that too if poss.:)

The only fish I like is tuna though, so might not be any good for me.

Oooh never tried it - may give a shot tho! x

Back