Spooky, Hedgemag, WL8S, B_G and Co!!! Aiming for 7 days SS!!! Day 7!!!!

I think thats a good idea spooks. Mym CDC is back on SS has been for about 2 months - and hasn't weighed herself! I couldnt do it, but you are much stronger than me.

Day 6 for me - wahoooooooo!

just having first tetra coffee of the day. already had 4 coffees and a litre of water. Im definitely not feeling any hunger now at all. Just noticed the time and thought I had better get started on my packs as I know that last time I used to struggle to get all three packs down me once I got into the swing of it.

hows everyone else doing?

Morning, I have been doing a bit of lurking.

I have been ok so far today although do need to up my water.

Yesterday was a right off, so here I am again ...with you Spooks.

Well done Sam you are doing so well, send me some of the vibes please..

Hello all

Doing well today, just nipped in whilst at my Mum's, have just coloured her hair.

Haven't had a pack yet, but tbh I am not hungry, have had a fair bit of water and coffee...

Keep it going, Maggie! heres some more :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Woo, we're all doing really well!
*PROUD*

xxx

Morning guys
Still feeling a little bit off it today. Think I might have a cold coming on :(
Aiming again for 10%, yesterday I ate some chicken breast :whoopass: which I shouldn't have....

See you all a bit later X

bit late logging on this morning - had a lie in as the kids arent here.

Day 5 over and done with then and looking forward to day 6. I feeling really positive at the moment. I know I can do it.

Sorry you're not feeling to good spooks. take care of yourself and hope you manage a 100% day today xxx

Morning All
I am really struggling big time. I have had coffee and water so far today,but I am hungry. Realling need to get my arse into gear and crack this.

Why is it so bloody hard! I have done it twice before so why is this time any different.?

Gonna get another coffee and fill up on liquid for a while.

Well done everyone for sticking with it.

Sam you are doing brilliantly well done

Well done sam!

Spooks, sort it out woman. you remember those reasons you gave me?

Maggie - please please please, take some time off CD to sort it out, eat low carb and healthy. THEN, you'll be ready to go!

Cor, anyone else freezing?? xxxx

Am sticking to it religiously today!!

How about another one of these threads next week?????:D

glad to hear you are sticking to it today Nicky. You can do it.

Yes please another of these threads next week. has really helped me.

Come on Maggie. You know you can do it hun. As BG said, maybe you need a short break from it - just a few days while youve got so much going on with COlin etc... then you can give it one final push. whatever you decide you know we are all here for you.

the weekends are definetly the hardest for me, maybe u should try a few days of low carbing HM rather than struggling and then supposedly *failing*

Hey!

Haven't been on this thread for a while now! But have been popping in occasionally between lessons and posting when I can!

Spooks - Stick to it hun..once your in ketosis am sure it will be breeze.

Sam - Well done you for sticking to it! 5 days down fab!

B.G - Lol we made it to the seven day finish line! What do you say to another 7?

HD - I agree with the other girls..One thing I have noticed about CD in the 3 weeks that I have been on it is that if your not in the right mind frame you will struggle. Its really psychological! Reassessing your reasons for doing this and being aware of what you want from it has made my time easier and I feel more like I have an aim now..whereas before I didn't have a clue what to expect and what I wanted!
Maybe the time out will make you come back with more drive.. and then in no time the weight will be falling off!

Deli - Loving the positive energy! Keep it coming :)

Spooks - Would be great if you started another 7 day post! Really helped me along these couple of days xxx

Sarah xx

hello everyone anf a big well done for making it to 7 days.

please please please do another one of these treads for next week. i fell of the wagon completely this week and want to start again frsh on monday with all of you guys too!!!

we can all do it together!!! x

Back