Spooky, Hedgemag, WL8S, B_G and Co!!! Aiming for 7 days SS!!! Day 7!!!!

MORNING! - ok afternoon!

NEED TO STEP UP THE WATER - blooming useless.

Here's to sticking to it *clink*

xxx

Afternoon Girlies

Well I stuck to it yesterday... 3 tetras, and 3 litres... am very happy with myself.

Today is going well too... I'm on my 3rd litre already and had one tetra so far. I'm feeling so positive about this diet again and its ability to change my life (it truly already has). I now need to focus on spotting my eating habits... yes I have some clues already...

The times I want to eat are:- Friday/Saturday nights: These are my 'treat yourself you've had a tough week' moments
When I'm in a pub...
When I'm faced with either stress or boredom at work... (I need to always be in my happy medium)

The treat yourself moments I can overcome with another non-food related treat but there is nothing so instantaneous than food is there?

In a pub... this is the really difficult one...

Stress or boredom... just need to focus on something else, like my water intake...

Wow, this turned into a long post for the Daily... sorry...

Hope you're all doing well...

2 litres DONE!

Man, its hard doing uni work without nibbles. Fells kinda good having a full bottle of cold water to sip though :D

xxxxxxxx

Hey, me again... just finished my daily quota of exercise, have done 3 litres today so I'm very happy. DAY 2 in the bag... YAY!

I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
I MUST DRINK MORE WATER
I MUST DRINK MORE WATER

Right lines written.....................only on 2nd litre. I have been out most of the day so really must catch up.

Had 2 packs so far with have a choc tetra soon.

Confess time.....................I nicked 3 of Colins malteasers....

Have a good evening.

Spooks get that ketosis cardi on and your fluffy slippers and keep warm.

Only a quick drop in for me OH wants to get on the puter. I have just got back from WI lost 4lbs this week pleased with that. Had a good day 4 litres down and 2 shakes. Just going to have a cranberry crunch. This is my first bar, haven't tried them yet. Its all chopped up in the fridge to nibble on.

Hope everyone else has had a great day!!

Hey gang!

HAD A really bad day today! Went off to uni this morning only to get a phone call at 10ish to tell me my best friend was rushed to a&e. ..rushed down from central London.. have been with her all day. She is really poorly and they don't know what it is exactly!..On my third day now.. was VERY VERY Hungry today.. dunno why.. although I drank 4L.. aiming for a fifth one cos am SO hungry!! Checked this morning for the Ketosis fairy no such luck as I'm still not there yet :(... Heading to my CDC on Friday to get some peanut crunch bars as she ran out of them last time.. might also get her to weigh me slightly earlier... just to see how am doing! Anyways am off to bed now... didn't get much sleep last night with my cramps!... Hopefully day 4 will be much better! xxx

I'm here, better late than never!!! Sending you loads of good vibes, come on ladies YOU CAN DO IT!!

Georgie
xx

Well done nicky darlin :)

We can do it sam!

Day "4" for me today, showed ketones last night but not this morning (to be honest i have the total dip stick with about 5 tests on it as opposed to the ketone only test - and i never find them as good).
I dunno how i didnt cheap yesterday, i was wiling to kill.

Here's to another SS day!

Hello Guys... Day 3 for me... still being good... on 2nd litre of water and just had one tetra. Need to get some exercise in today somewhere... Did tonnes yesterday, might just go for a long walk this evening if its still light-ish when I get home... Well done girls we're all doing it!!!

Day 3 going well so far. Finding the water a bit hard going to day. Had coffee and Gt and can of coke Zero.
I pack down and 2 more to go.

Well done everyone.

Hiya Girls

Day two for me today, did 100% yesterday then had a disaster last night. Went to bed and woke up half an hour later with an asthma attack!! I have had a cough for a while and been using my inhaler more than normal but last night it hit with avengance. Ended up with a trip to A & E and half an hour on the nebuliser. I have also got to take steroids for 5 days which is a pain cos it makes me really grumpy. That being the case when I took them today, have to take 6 in one go, I did have a slice of plain chicken breast cos you are supposed to take them with food and I am a bit concerned about the effects of not having any. That being said on track today 1.5 litres down, and one shake. Spending the day trying to tackle the mountain of ironing and catch up on zzzzs cos we didnt get back from the hospital until 3am!! OH is at home working too cos he didnt sleep either and that means limited computer access for me. Hope everyone is having a great day though.

Poor you Sharon, hope you are feeling ok now.
Well done for hanging in there

I am still doing ok just had another tetra coffee.

Must drink more water!

Back