Spots...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
...or in fact a complete lack of!!!! For the first time in my adult life I do not have a single spot on my ugly mug!!!!

I have said it before and will say it again...

I LOVE THIS DIET!!!!

Yay :D

I don't have obvious spots but I have loads of blackheads on my nose and chin, I wonder if they'll go. :)

Jenni x

Mines not spottty but it has changed it is more greasy in some areas and yet drier in other areas strange - certainly not perfect

That's brilliant. The first couple of weeks on CD I had an outbreak, it was like my body was pushing all of the toxins out through my face. Lovely image I know.

Apart from the first week (when i assume i was detoxing to an extent) in which i had a bit of an outbreak, my skin has never looked so good. All the water must surely play a huge part in that.

However what i will say is that my body skin (everywhere except my face that is) has become soooooooo dry - gosh my shins look like a snake shedding its skin :eek: Have wondered if thats because i'm not eating pounds of fat like i used to which was previously keeping my skin soft & supple :D I swear, exfoliating at bath time must contribute huuuuugely to my weightloss :p

My skin is defo a lot better now and my nails are growing lovely!! x

That's brilliant. The first couple of weeks on CD I had an outbreak, it was like my body was pushing all of the toxins out through my face. Lovely image I know.

I was just going to start a thread on this.I normally never get spots but have been getting these little red blotches-I thought they were nat bites-now I have a lot of them on my forhead!!

I have been having to wear moisturiser more as my skin is dryer,I assume it's the lack of fat in the diet too.

Back