Squishy flesh!!

katkarg

Ok so Im losing weight but what do I do about the squishy empty flesh??? :eek:

My big bottom is still fairly big but now its squishy and saggy there is not much fat left in it its just empty wobbly flesh same for my thunder thighs which are now squishy thighs!!! I still look biggish as its all still there just empty! :sigh:

Should I exercise or using firming cream/gel if so which one? Or do I just carry on and eventually it will shrink and sort itself out?
:confused:

I have another stone to lose and most of it is probably this excess flesh! :(

i think some toning exersise will help well done on your loss :)

There was a thread on here a little while ago, I will look for it, that said this kind of thing was normal. There was loads of other information about it as well.

I had this happen to me when I had lost about 40 pounds then it kinda firmed up a bit, then I lost a bit more weight and it went jiggly again, I think its just the natural process and it takes a while for your body to catch up with the quick lose.

Exercising will help, however it will firm up a little on its own in a while.

Sorry read this back and I rambled a bit, hope it makes sense.

Lisa x

Gentle toning exercises should help, plus some lovely body lotion or bio oil!

Enjoy the pampering.

Theresa x

I found it if you search, posted by Nictastic and its called 'floppy fat', I dont know how to paste the links, but if you read through there are a couple of links on the thread that explain this jiggly wobbly fat thing that happens.

Lisa x

Thankyou, gonna get on the Wii Fit and buy some Palmers or Firminator cream from Boots
:whacky068:

Back