Ss+ and exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by scottie0991, 6 August 2011 Social URL.

1. scottie0991

scottie0991 Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wondering what exercise can you do whilst on Ss+??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kiwili

Kiwili Full Member

I started activities on week 2 including cycling, yoga and swimming also do circuits with physio. I split SS+ meal into 2 so egg white omelette with slice of ham 30cals then tuna salad.

4. adipose

adipose Full Member

Diet:
    the harcombe diet
    I thought they didn't recommend exercise whilst doing CD? I'm worried about getting saggy skin tho if I lose loads of weight and don't do anything to tone things up!

5. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    Hi I've been thinking the same about the exercise, am very worried about my tummy if (when) I get to my 3 stone Target x

6. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya,

I've started exercising after completing week 2 and having the bars. I have been doing the 30 day shred and I've suffered no ill effects..... apart from sore legs, arms, bum & tummy!

Why don't you try exercising to find out how you get on? You may find that you will surprise yourself - I certainly did :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.