Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ss+ and exercise

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by scottie0991, 6 August 2011 Social URL.

1. scottie0991

scottie0991 Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(5.5%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Just wondering what exercise can you do whilst on Ss+??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kiwili

Kiwili Full Member

I started activities on week 2 including cycling, yoga and swimming also do circuits with physio. I split SS+ meal into 2 so egg white omelette with slice of ham 30cals then tuna salad.

4. adipose

adipose Full Member

Diet:
    the harcombe diet
    I thought they didn't recommend exercise whilst doing CD? I'm worried about getting saggy skin tho if I lose loads of weight and don't do anything to tone things up!

5. jessicacaca

jessicacaca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambrige
    Hi I've been thinking the same about the exercise, am very worried about my tummy if (when) I get to my 3 stone Target x

6. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya,

I've started exercising after completing week 2 and having the bars. I have been doing the 30 day shred and I've suffered no ill effects..... apart from sore legs, arms, bum & tummy!

Why don't you try exercising to find out how you get on? You may find that you will surprise yourself - I certainly did :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.