SS and SS+

fatandfedup

how long does everyone usually stay on ss and whats the weight loss like when u go on ss+
x

Hi FAFU

They say 12wks and then you should have a break and looking at people on ss+ on the site it appears you also get a good loss so personal choice really................I am going to ss for as long as poss then add a meal when I have good bit of weight off.........I guess it depends how quickly you wanna lose really and how your relationship with food is.............mine is not good hence the ss.......... x

neither is mine i cant stop thinking bout food today but am determined not too eat anything.

i'm exactly the same hence why i do ss!
I will do my 12 weeks, then add a meal week and see how i get on before deciding how to carry on after that! I quite enjoy having everything all there for me....no major decisions/hassle/washing up lol!
The first 3 days are definately the hardest, but that first weigh in is very rewarding so keep going hun!
xxx

Believe me if I can do this diet anyone can..........so far I have been on ww, slimming world, bhf diet, cabbage diet, 3day diet.........you name it I did it and the only one that came close was the ww but it took a long time and I got bored however lost 2stone 10lbs..........in 7 months..........with cd lost 13lbs in two weeks so well worth it I think.......just be strong and it does get easier as time goes on..........keep reading on the forum and keep busy and you will be successful .........x

i remember my mum doing that cabbage diet years ago it used to stink the house out. yea ive tried loads of diets last thing i tried was xenical tablets and it makes you go to the toilet really bad if you know what i mean.and i have heard of loads of success stories about cd and thought i would give it ago.i am determined to do it and shed the weight.

You can do it hon stay strong and just think of that first weigh in when you get a great loss .........it will be so worth it................x

i have done SS for 16 weeks with 1 week break on 810 (but i did go out for a couple of meals in that time) and i will continue to do SS for another 6 weeks until glasto and hopefully get to 13 7 in that time.

I will then have a stone to go until my original target so will probably go back on SS after glasto to lose the final bit until i am BMI 25 then work up the plans. I might go on SS+ though, so will really need to see how i feel. everyone prefers different things, i find SS easier than SS + as i find it's too easy to sneak more veggies/chicken etc in with SS+. it scares me how easily i slip back into mammoth portion sizes!

omg you have done amazing eotp................you must feel like a totally new woman....................I agree with you regarding the food thing but will cross that bridge when I come to it........I am a picker which has always been my downfall and love cooking and feeding people ......still am but just not eating it.............I am so obsessed with food at the moment and am being really adventurous ..............kids loving it and hubby too............weird....................x

Back