1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

SS+ meal ideas.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beach--ball, 27 June 2009 Social URL.

1. beach--ball

beach--ball is on a mission......!

Morning
    Its a bit of a way off but I plan to SS+ wc 25 July, can anyone give me some SS+ meal ideas please?
    Thanx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. beach--ball

beach--ball is on a mission......!

So many ideas - I dont know which one to choose.................

4. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Sorry missed this yesterday

Have a look on the SS+ thread that was running for a fair while, there were quite a few of us posting on that daily and recipes were in there.

Do you know what your allowable foods are on SS+?

5. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

I am so boring I have chicken, lettuce and cucumber every night x

6. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

well at least thats erm... consistent?

I love Tofu and Quorn stirfries.

I also love my cottage cheese heaped on top of a big grilled mushroom. Those seemed to be my SS+ staples.

Oh and the Quorn curry.

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

I might try the cottage cheese on a grilled mushroom hon, I dont know why I have the same every night, its like a routine or something.. x

8. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

I always have the same too - I am even more boring that you Curly :). I have chicken with broccoli and cauliflower, fish with broccoli and cauliflower or cottage cheese and lettuce. And to think I actually look forward to THAT lol lol