Stand up comedy

For me it has to be Ross Noble and Bill Bailey!! :D

michael macintyre and lee evans absolutely make me die..so funny lol

Jimmy Carr is hilarious, ive seen him 3 times now and met him twice!

and Russell Howard too!

Lee Evans is definitely my favourite stand-up comedian. I've loved him for years. Been to see him twice and have never laughed so much in my life :p

I also like Peter Kay, Russell Howard, Dara O'Briain, Jimmy Carr, Jason Manford, Shappi Khorsandi and Michael McIntyre. Feel like watching a comedy DVD now haha :D

I love Bill Bailey, Frankie Boyle and Eddy Izzard

We went to see Peter Kay and Jason Manford last year and they were fab! Wouldn't mind seeing Russell Howard & Lee Evans too! :)

I love Peter Kaye but cannot abide Frankie Doyle. Did't like him even before he became more mainstream and controversial!!¬!

Really into stand up comedy, comedy in general. I've had the pleasure of meeting people like Russell Brand, Russell Howard, Michael McIntyre, Dylan Moran, David Walliams, Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr and some other lesser known like Andrew Maxwell.

My favourite comedians are Russell Howard, Russell Brand, Bill Hicks and Dylan Moran I think. I've also found lots of other comedians to listen to via Spotify.

I love stand up, been to see jimmy Carr 3 times, seen Lee mack, Michael McIntyre, Ricky Gervais, Al Murray, Jason Manford, and am going to see Alan Carr and Lee Evans this year. Would love to see Russell Howard too. I also like Kevin Bridges, Peter Kay and John Bishop. As you can tell seen quite a few! Laughter is definitely the best medicine.

Been to see Jimmy Carr about 3 times, Michael McIntyre, Frankie Boyle (who I love) , Dara O brien who wasnt very good live, would love to see Russell Howard, and Kevin Bridges- bought his dvd for my oh for xmas and its really good

I've seen Peter Kay, he was hilarious, I love Russell Howard. Got loads of stand up DVDs. Tim Minchen is one of my faves. But somebody who I really wanna see is Russell Peters!!!!

I'm off to see Jenny eclair in march .... So excited she's a real feminist ..... Lol and never seen a famous comedian before just local ones x

I'm going to see Lee Evans in September, can't wait!

jimmy carr in 2 monthes! :D

met him last year after the show and he said my leg tattoo looked good, and my mate was dressed up all nice for his show! so exited, got front row again

Back