Starbucks Dark Berry Mocha Frappuchino...

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
... with whipped cream and berry sauce.:D I earnt it! I've been revising like mad, I forgot the lot when I got in the, scribbled like a loon for 3 hours, and have been wanting one of these since they came out. I also had to trudge up and down the evil hill in Lincoln. I was very good and took loads of fruit and some chicken cake for the train. Who wants to know the syns of this evil, delicious cold beverage. It lasted me ages, I had a Grande (medium).

Less 6 for milk do you think?? Makes that 18! I'm a big user of the starbucks website for nutritional info - I'm a bit of a starbucks addict and not everything is listed on the SW site :-(

What the heck!! it sound absolutely divine - and it was a treat..

Yes, I'd probably tweak and take 6 off for milk! I do that when I have a Coffee Republic mocha freezer with extra shot (my absolute fave!). I keep badgering coffee republic because they haven't made the nutritional info public and keep fobbing me off everytime I email them - for the past 3 years! They're apparently still 'compiling' the data necessary to know how many calories are in one! B0ll0cks!

You got it, 24. Can't take 6 off, had scoffed my 3 mini babybels by then, doing EE today. Never mind, it was divine. So worth it as a special treat. But now I know how many it is, it won't be an often thing. So scrummy though.

Back