Soya mocha frappuccino from Starbucks

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by katie_mac, 29 August 2011 Social URL.

1. katie_mac

katie_mac New Member

Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Hey everyone! I'm a newbie to weight watchers pro-points and I can't work out the points for what I always used to drink in Starbucks.

I have a tall (smallest size) soya mocha frappuccino with no whipped cream. Every nutritional guide to Starbucks have these with the cream added on and I can't work out what the pro-points would be without it!

So if anyone could help me that would be fabulous as I really want a little treat today. :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. azwethinkweiz

azwethinkweiz Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    WW Propoints
    I get 7pp for tall soya with whip. Then I checked what whipped cream is on top of a tall cold drink (this is included in the NI pdf if you check - 25g of cream approx.) and it comes to 2pp. So if you say 5pp for the one you get without cream then I think that'd be close enough to the truth... some things we can only guesstimate but I think thats a pretty good guess!?
    Hope that helps x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.