Start Again! MINIMINS GOES GLOBAL II - Poll Only PLEASE VOTE!!! Thanks

Discussion in 'Meetings and Events' started by cah-ching, 6 May 2008 Social URL.

Where do you fancy going for 2009 - vote as many times as you wish

1. Amsterdam

2. Barcelona

3. Budapest

0 vote(s)
  4. Dublin

5. Dubrovnik

0 vote(s)
  6. Hamburg

7. Madrid

8. Marrakech

9. Palma

10. Prague

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

I hold my hands up. I think I made a huge mistake by making the poll one vote only :eek:

So this thread is for the poll only multiple choices.

Hopefully we'll be able to gage a better opinion on things cos its not black and white :eek::cool:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Amsterdam - Amsterdam is cheap and easy to get to. Never been myself, but I get the impression the place is geared up for folks like us in more ways than one

Barcelona - I was supposed to go last year with the infamous M. :mad: The flights we booked were cheap. The accomodation less so, in fact it was rather expensive. Also not sure it's geared up for revellers like us miniminers

Budapest - as above

Dublin - Cheap to get to. Accomodation expensive. We've been there already though ..

Dubrovnik - Didn't get much interest in Bruges, so changed the option to this, if thats OK? Never been to this one either.

Hamburg - Cheap to get to. Accomodation cheap. Lovely scenery. Great in December (Xmas markets). Not geared up for night life IMHO, unless your name is Sting .... need I say more? :rolleyes:

Madrid - substituted for Talinn. Hope y'all didn't mind? No opinion.

Marrakech - Cheap to get to. Dirt cheap accomodation. Night life is fab. Great weather all year around. If there are enough of us, hire out a whole Riad at circa £15-30 per night.

Palma - never been. No opinion.

Prague - as above. Never been, but I've heard it's wonderful for a bunch of giggling girls and guys
  4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Thanks for trying to sort this out!!
  5. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Honey. I appreciate you posting and showing interest! So thank YOU!!!

Honestly it's great that I may be able to meet you... next year if not before.
  6. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Thanks to those who voted already too! :wow: you guys are quick!

Love yas!
  7. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Have put my first and second choice on here now xx
  8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

9. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

awww.... how sweet! x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.