Start Again! MINIMINS GOES GLOBAL II - Poll Only PLEASE VOTE!!! Thanks

Where do you fancy going for 2009 - vote as many times as you wish

• Total voters

cah-ching

Gold Member
Hi.

I hold my hands up. I think I made a huge mistake by making the poll one vote only :eek:

So this thread is for the poll only multiple choices.

Hopefully we'll be able to gage a better opinion on things cos its not black and white :eek::cool:

Amsterdam - Amsterdam is cheap and easy to get to. Never been myself, but I get the impression the place is geared up for folks like us in more ways than one

Barcelona - I was supposed to go last year with the infamous M. :mad: The flights we booked were cheap. The accomodation less so, in fact it was rather expensive. Also not sure it's geared up for revellers like us miniminers

Budapest - as above

Dublin - Cheap to get to. Accomodation expensive. We've been there already though ..

Dubrovnik - Didn't get much interest in Bruges, so changed the option to this, if thats OK? Never been to this one either.

Hamburg - Cheap to get to. Accomodation cheap. Lovely scenery. Great in December (Xmas markets). Not geared up for night life IMHO, unless your name is Sting .... need I say more? :rolleyes:

Madrid - substituted for Talinn. Hope y'all didn't mind? No opinion.

Marrakech - Cheap to get to. Dirt cheap accomodation. Night life is fab. Great weather all year around. If there are enough of us, hire out a whole Riad at circa £15-30 per night.

Palma - never been. No opinion.

Prague - as above. Never been, but I've heard it's wonderful for a bunch of giggling girls and guys

Thanks for trying to sort this out!!

Honey. I appreciate you posting and showing interest! So thank YOU!!!

Honestly it's great that I may be able to meet you... next year if not before.

Thanks to those who voted already too! :wow: you guys are quick!

Love yas!

awww.... how sweet! x

Back