Start as I mean to go on – trying extra easy, any help or comments really welcome

Hi everyone – It’s day five, two more days until weigh in (Sunday morning)

This food diary is a little late as it’s the first time all day I’ve managed to get to the computer J

Breakfast

Mullerlight Cherry Yoghurt
Cup of tea (HXA)

Lunch

Very last quarter of my eggy quiche (need to make some more as it keeps me full for ages)
Apple
Banana
Grapes.

Dinner

Hopefully pork stirfry.
Pork
Noodles (dried)
Soy sauce
Peppers
Mushrooms
Onions
Garlic
Jamaican jerk spice
Chilli powder (tiniest bit)
Small amount of lemon juice

Cup of tea (HXA)

Bread from my HXB toasted with a banana spread on it and artificial sweetner sprinked on top (My yummy treat) – Was gonna make low syn chocolate mousse but the supermarket had no quark

Fruits for snacking later on - grapes, strawberries and raspberries with natural fat free yoghurt to dip them in :D(mmm)

Sarah xx

Saturdays Food

I've been having a really crazy weekend so here's yesterdays food

Breakfast

Small wholemeal bread bun (HXB)
Mullerlight cherry yoghurt
Cup of tes (HXA)

Lunch

Super low fat chilli chicken supernoodles
Banana
Loads of grapes

Dinner

Chicken cooked in a baco bag with chinese 5 spices added.

Tesco value savoury rice
1/2 onken fat free strawberry yoghurt - 3syns.
strawberries
Grapes
cup of tea.

Exercise - 20-30 mins walking

Weigh day and sunday food

Sundays weight day and after 1 week doing Extra easy I've managed to lose 6.5lb yey!:D

Sundays food so far

Breakfast

Mullerlight yoghurt
cup of tea - (HXA)
Syn free fried egg
small wholemeal bread roll - (HXB)

Thats it for now will update tonight or tomorrow morning

Sarah xx

Sunday Update

Update for food on Sunday

Lunch

Bacon chop
New potatoes
Baked Beans
Pear
Loads of grapes

Dinner

Risotto (Arborio rice, oxos, chicken, bacon, mushrooms, onion, pepper, cheese) -6 syns for oxos and cheese
Roulade (Recipe on page 1 or 2 of food diary)
Raspberries
Cup of tea
More Grapes

I tried making the roulade yesterday and I thought I would like it but it tasted weird, and I won’t be making it again gonna try and make chocolate mousse next time.

My Mini Targets

Starting Weight 182.5 Date 27/2/12
178.5 Week 1 ( 3/3/12)
168 (Twelve stone mark)
154 (Eleven stone mark)
140 (Ten stone mark)
125 (Final target

Weigh Ins

Starting weight 182.5lb
Wk 1 176 (-6.5lb)

Start of week 2

Mondays Food if all goes to plan, J

Breakfast

Mullerlight cherry yoghurt
Cup of tea (HXA)

Lunch

Baked Potato
Banana
Strawberries

Dinner

Slow cooked beef
Syn Free Chips
Bachelors mushy peas
Cup of tea (HXA)

Afters

Frozen Raspberries mixed in Natural Fat Free Yoghurt

Snacks

Apple x 1
Grapes x many
Pear x 1
Strawberries
Raspberries

Sarah xx

Wow well done on your loss that is FANTASTIC!!
Keep it up, you're doing amazingly! Your food always sounds lovely as well.

Well done!
Lauren
xx

Thank you, Lauren

Your total weight loss is amazing too, well done :) How do you stay motivated for so long?

I can't believe I've lost that much this week as I've literally eaten my own weight in fruit...everyday since starting. I've got the ingredients now to try your chocolate mousse tonight. The swiss roll recipe I found online was not nice, I got all excited about have 1/2 syn 'cake' but it was really weird and eggy :(

Your food diary seems yummy, still have to try your curried mushrooms, mmm

Thank you again Sarah xx

I have heard about the roulade thing, but never attempted it. Half the people say its awesome and half say it's eggy and gross! Maybe trial and error and just keep trying?

Thanks!
Well, I was super motivated for a holiday to America last year and lost 2 and half stone within 4 and a bit months. I think in my head I just knew what I wanted to look like and went for it.
After all the festivities of xmas and everything else I'm back on it to try and lose some more. I seem to have lost most of my willpower but I think I'm slowly getting it back. It kinda becomes a way of life after a while and I don't think it ever really feels like a diet? If you know what I mean!!

6.5lbs in your first week though it amazing, just keep at it you're doing so well
xxx

Tuesday - day 9

Tuesdays Food

Hi All didn’t manage to get online at all yesterday, so here is my belated food diary

Breakfast

Cup of tea (HXA)
Mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch

Jacket potato
Banana
Strawberries

Dinner (Went to my sisters house for dinner.)

Roast Beef
Syn Free Roast Potatoes
Mushy Peas
Fruit Salad
Cup of Tea (HXA)

Snacks

Apple
Pear
Grapes

Syns

Gravy ( 6 syns)

Wednesday Day 10

Wednesdays Food - Still being good

Breakfast

Mullerlight straberry yoghurt
Cup of tea (HXA)

Lunch

Ham Sandwich (HXB)
Apple
Banana
Pear
Strawberries

Dinner

Chicken and oxos cooked in a baco bag.
Strange pasta concoction but really nice.(Makes 3 servings)
Pasta 150g Penne
Mushrooms
Red onion
Half a red pepper
3/4 carton of pasata
Orogano herbs
Chilli herbs
Quark (approx 100g)
Pepper to season

Afters

Chocolate mousse - 1 syn
Cup of tea (HXA)

Yesterday one of the people I work with brought in birthday cake - I was really good and didn't cave it (It's my sisters birthday next tuesday so I'm TRYING to save my syns up for then)

Sarah xx

Monday 12th - day 15

Hi All sorry I've been away a while still sticking to the plan tho, I'm gonna try and make more of an effort to keep my food diary up to date. I've managed to lose another 2.5lb this week so officially have now lost 9lb yey.

Only another 40 odd to go lol.

This week is going to be a bit harder tho so I'm hoping to stay the same, as I don't think I can stretch my syns to cover -Two birthday parties (family so I can't get out of either) A meal out on saturday and a Meal on sunday for mothers day.

I'll just have to pick from the menu really carefully, just hope I don't gain. :)

Anyway enough thinking heres mondays planned foods and the start of week 3.

Breakfast

Mullerlight yoghurt
Cup of tea (HXA)

Lunch

Baked potato with beans
Apple
Pear
Banana
Strawberries
Water

Dinner

Minced beef and onion in an oxo stock cooked in the oven (Cooked mince in pan to get rid of the excess fat first)
Rustic syn free chips (too lazy to peel them first lol)
Frozen Raspberries mixed in fat free natural yoghurt
Cup of tea (HXA)

Snacks

Grapes

Syns - 0 (hopefully)
HXA - Milk for my tea
HXB - None

Sarah xx

Weigh Ins

Starting weight 182.5
Week 1 (-6.5lb) 176
Week 2 (-2.5lb) 173.5

Attachments

• half.JPG
    half.JPG
    2.5 KB · Views: 17
Hey Sarah

Well done on the weightloss that's fab!! You are doing so well and only 2 weeks in!

I'm sure if you make healthy choices with eating out, but still allow yourself some treats you'll be fine.
I have faith!!

Lauren
xx

Hey Sarah

Well done on the weightloss that's fab!! You are doing so well and only 2 weeks in!

I'm sure if you make healthy choices with eating out, but still allow yourself some treats you'll be fine.
I have faith!!

Lauren
xx

Aww thank you

I'm thinking that if I have treats on the meal times/party times that I'm out (without going mad) and i'm good the rest of the time hopefully I can get some damage limitation.

Gonna cheat this weekend tho, think weigh in day will be on the saturday morning instead of sunday to give me some extra time to recover from the two impending teatime meals out :) Either that or i'm gonna try and use my new trampette lots this week, if I can ever work out how it goes (instructions not in english:confused:)

Sarah xx

Back