Start of a new life

Strawberry Madness

Silver Member
Hello as you can see am new here.
In fact never registerd on a nutritional fourm before, but have read through peoples sucess storys and how their new way of life has affected them greatly.
Appoliges for the long post, but thought it best to describe my situation and see how i can relate with anybody in the same sort of boat

I will start by introducing myself.
Am 20 years old strong built but always had problems with my weight and mental health.

After five years of going in and out of hospital ive been diagnosed with Bulimia, Anxitey, aspergers
In these years am learning to control my eating patterns. and develop a more healthy understanding of food.

Ive been to college for professional cookery and hospitality SVQ1-3
But soon after i finished my year course of SVQ1 had to leave to go into hospital with spiraling depression.

My weight has fluctuated alot in my life from Slim to very overweight to slim and so forth.
Having been Slim and feeling great year 18months ago ive now gotten myself to a point of being the heaviest ive been.

A normal weight for me to be slim and look and feel great is 13-15 stone
This is due to the amount of muscle and past activities i used to participate in in the past for the most of my life when am having ups.
Such as Rugby,Weights,Cadets,brazilian jiu jitsu etc.

Ive now gone and let myself get to over 23+stone in body weight.
And by joining this fourm i hope to prolong my inspiration to get back into shape. and keep the weight off.

And basicly get my life back. :)

Hi and WELCOME!!! :)

You'll find everyone really friendly here!

Do you have a diet or eating plan in mind!

I have depression too but I've been in a good place for a while now :) But I do know that it could always come back, so I'm always weary when I see signs of it creeping back into my life. But I'm glad that I can tell the signs and do something about it!

I hope your weight loss journey goes excellently for you! :)

Thank you. I think with eating plan am going with Calorie counting but not to the extremes of it consuming my whole life.
Lots of vegtables, Lean protien, no bad fats and simple carbs. etc
Hope my stay here us enjoyable and in a years time will look back at this post and be reminded on how far i have come and not to stray of the path.

You could get a counter for your signature... A lot of people have them... They are a great reminder to keep on track :)

Whenever is more comfortable for you to do it! :)

Wow that quite a story... Well done for getting started.. I can't wait to hear about how your getting on!! Good luck!!!!

Back