Start of my SW journey tomorrow

karenhornby

Well i've finally decided to get something sorted properly with my weight.
I going to boots tomorrow to weigh myself and will update me profile.
After reading all the posts I am actually excited to start SW properly tomorrow :D.
I'm going to try and get a pedometer thing tomorrow so I can see how much walking I actually do (i predict it will be nowhere near the 10K it should be) and then see if I can up it each week. Surely it can't be that hard to walk more!

Does anyone know if there are any free foods which help boost weightloss that taste good as well?

hi hun, welcome to minimins and sw!! :) as for free foods that boost your weight loss, what you should be looking for is anything marked in your book as superspeed (SS) so for example, melon, strawberries, (etc etc there's loads) good luck and hope you enjoy your first week xx

Thanks. Thats great I love melon and strawberries so I can see me eating lots of them and making some smoothies as well:D

Hi Karen,

Good luck and well done for deciding to make the start. I've only been on the plan for about 7 weeks and have lost 25lbs so far (which I'm absolutely amazed about). I'm really enjoying it and eating plenty, not feeling hungry at all. There are loads of motivating things on this website to keep you going (look at some of the success stories and 'NSV's - non scale victories) for some fantastic successses to keep you going.

Keep us posted. Hopefully you'll be one of those motivators for others soon :)

Gail x

Shame about the smoothies but i'm quite happy with them as they are anyway. Just out of curiosity why do they have syns as smoothies if your not adding anything extra to them?:confused:

I think it's because if you eat them as fruit you are likely to not eat as much. If you make them into smoothies you may well have much more than you would have done eating it.

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Gail x

Back