Started again!

Spacepig

Hello everyone

I've started lipotrim after an 18 months break - (I'm back to my original weight of 18st 3lb)...first week last time I lost 11lbs so wish me luck. I stopped last time because I could never get rid of the indigestion, but this time the doctor's given me tablets to counteract that....wish me luck folks - I really need to do this.

Target weight is 9st 10lbs - long way to go!;)

Good luck!
It's a long way, but as you know, it's achievabl;e. How much did you lose in total last time, and how long did you do it for?

Welcome back space pig . you have made the right decision to give it another chance . This diet works so well and so fast . It will take motivation yes but the support on here is excellent. we have all either been through it or going through the same journey so always understand your feelings .

Just keep in touch , drink the water , stick to your shakes 100% and dont look too far ahead just think as far as your next weigh in . when the weight falls off that will be motivation in itself. You can do this:D

Hi there...

Last time I was only on it for about a month - but I managed to lose about 2 stone...the problem was that I has severe indigestion 24 hours a day, then I've been over in Abu Dhabi for the last 8 months so I couldn't get it there.

Anyway the doctor's given me tablets and touch wood they're working so far. I'm OK with the water - I tend to drink 5+ pints a day when I'm on the diet. Anyway it's all good - it's great to feel you're actually taking control of the situation rather than being controlled by them

Good luck to all of you

Peter

Hiya spacepig!!

Welcome back!!

Good luck on your journey xxxx

Hi Space

Welcome back...poor you, it must have been incredibly difficult having the indigestion. I hate if I get it once, let alone constantly. You did incredibly well last time considering how you were suffering...you should do well now that the doc has given you the tablets.

Have a great first week and look forward to hearing about your progress.

Take care

Back