Started again

Essex11

I everyone!
I have done the diet 2 times before and always gave up for one reason or another (or no reason).
Have been on SS+ for 6 weeks now and have lost 22lb, the most I have haver lost on this diet!
I am getting married in August and got my dress yesterday, really lovely but still a size too small.
I am 5'3 and am at the moment 11.13lb. Although I have lost 22lb I am still worried I won't loose the weight to fit the dress. It's about 5 inches to small in my back and 3 inches to small on my waist. Do you think I can make it? Just having a doubt moment.
I keep on reading all the motivating stories on this site and that is what keeps me going this time.

Hey well done on your loss so far and for sticking to it maybe the incentive of feeling amazing on your wedding day was the kick ja needed to stay with it this time =D I wud think that by august you wud be ATLEAST a size smaller im sure ja gona fit in that dress and prob will have to have it taken in more =D Best of luck to you x

Thanks!! How long have you done it for and how are you feeling so far?
I love the dress and a friend told me it would be very difficult to loose the inches to fit on it so that made me even more determined to do it!! Don't tell me I can't kind of thought, hope it keeps me going.
Ana xx

Yes thats the spirit and attitude to have its peoples negetive comments and dis belief i cud do this that pushes me along i have been on it 16 weeks now feel great im 5stone 2.5lbs lighter and still going strong =D Just think of fitting in that dress and showing your friend that it might of been hard but you done it and you will stay on track!

You have done really well! 5 stone!! Wow!!! I have 2.7 stone to go and can't wait to finish and then learn to maintain. But to be honest a really can't wait to loose the weight and fit on that dress. Are you on SS or SS+?
I am on SS+ as I need some salad or something a day but might switch to SS as I really need to loose the weight quick so I get the dress altered if I need.
Well done again!! Keep me posted, it's nice to swap stories, it keeps me going :)

11.12!! I need to stop checking my weight every morning :)
Today wi so lets see how much in CD scale.
Bring on another day!!
Xx

Does anyone knows if it's ok to exercise on SS+? I want to tone and miss walking on my treadmill but have read that you might stop loosing if start exercising!!
Ana xx

Ana, read the exercise sticky at the top of the page, it should help. I want to add exercise but find I get too exhausted on ss. I'm moving up the steps soon so will add it as soon as I can so that it becomes part of my life when I'm eating normally.

Thanks I will have a look. I am more concerned with not toning up as I am aware loosing this much weight will leave me a bit flabby but will have a look.
Thanks!!
Ana

I'm doing bits of toning but will do more on the higher plan. I'm rather wobbly already so need all the help I can get. I do plan on doing lots of weights long term to help.

Yes that is the plan too, to continue after the diet but I am getting married in a strapless dress and am a bit self conscious about my arms. I think I do the arms a bit now and later on will start the rest :)

Hi there!!
Took my dress to the dress maker and was told I have 3 months to loose the weight to fit in it and that it is realistic. Have to go back on the 8th August to have a fitting and it will be ready on the 20th of August. I am so mug more relaxed now knowing that whatever the dress can be fixed to fit. 3 months to loose 1 1/2 stone, I am sure I can do it!! Lost almost 2 in 41 days.
Focus for 3 months now!!

Good luck - you seem really positive and have got such in incentive to get into that dress xx

Thanks!! How long have you been on the diet? The biggest incentive is knowing others do it too and read all the positive messages. It's hard but not harder than not have anything to fit in I guess.

Essex11 said:
Thanks!! How long have you been on the diet? The biggest incentive is knowing others do it too and read all the positive messages. It's hard but not harder than not have anything to fit in I guess.

It's day 23 and I've lost 1 stone so far - had a bit of a day off today but back on it tomorrow - got 16lbs to go!

You doing good!!! I have realised that if you eat extra carbs the best is to get on the treadmill and burn them but I avoid doing it although I have had a few blips and have always been pink. I have 34lb to go in 3 months but will carry on until I do it.

Essex11 said:
Does anyone knows if it's ok to exercise on SS+? I want to tone and miss walking on my treadmill but have read that you might stop loosing if start exercising!!
Ana xx

I exercise on ss and feel fine I do a few hours a day of high impact stuff like kick boxing and boot camp it's ok for me , I don't feel faint or anything , everyone is different aren't they ? X

Essex11 said:
You doing good!!! I have realised that if you eat extra carbs the best is to get on the treadmill and burn them but I avoid doing it although I have had a few blips and have always been pink. I have 34lb to go in 3 months but will carry on until I do it.

You will do it ! Def , what a great incentive you will have to post pics of you on your big day ! What part of Essex are u I'm from Brentwood ? X

I'm Spanish but live in Billericay. Yes I am now walking on my treadmill and doing some toning exercises too.
A xx

Essex11 said:
I'm Spanish but live in Billericay. Yes I am now walking on my treadmill and doing some toning exercises too.
A xx

I'm going to Spain for 7 weeks in the summer Marbella hence the diet !! :D

Back