Started again

That is really nice!! I am half Spanish half Portuguese, Lisbon, Tenerife but love all Spain :)

Hey there!!
Have had a less then a easy week, had a night out on Tuesday and did have some red wine. Made me feel really sick and spent all day yesterday recovering. Not lost any weight since but not put on either. My TOM is starting and making me feel unwell too. I put on a few pound with my TOM so if this week I stay the same I will be happy! The weather doesn't help either, rain and more rain!! Can't wait to have the TOM out of the way so I feel better and start loosing again. Funny enough I dint get out of pink!!
Hope you all doing ok and keep focus :)

Essex11 said:
Hey there!!
Have had a less then a easy week, had a night out on Tuesday and did have some red wine. Made me feel really sick and spent all day yesterday recovering. Not lost any weight since but not put on either. My TOM is starting and making me feel unwell too. I put on a few pound with my TOM so if this week I stay the same I will be happy! The weather doesn't help either, rain and more rain!! Can't wait to have the TOM out of the way so I feel better and start loosing again. Funny enough I dint get out of pink!!
Hope you all doing ok and keep focus :)

Yeah me too had red wine Monday but stayed in the pink but it went right to my head ! !! I get WI today but I'm off to Rome in the morning so will be coming off plan for a few days then back to it tuesday ! Then got to try and shift the last 1stone and a half !!! Before July !
When is your WI ? X

It's tomorrow evening but feeling like a truck run over me!!
Rome?! That sounds nice, are you going at work?
I need to loose 2 more stone and have to the 8th of August to do it.
I need to sleep and wake up full of energy cos right now I am half dead.
Xx

Essex11 said:
It's tomorrow evening but feeling like a truck run over me!!
Rome?! That sounds nice, are you going at work?
I need to loose 2 more stone and have to the 8th of August to do it.
I need to sleep and wake up full of energy cos right now I am half dead.
Xx

I know it's horrible !! Just power through today ! No for fun and lazio football my hubby me and 3 kids ! I would like to lose 1/1/2 stone or 2 I've got room to breathe a bit ! By July 22nd xxx let me know how u do , will get online hen I get to Rome x

Hey hope you are having a great time in Italy. I had my WI yesterday and have not lost or put on any weight this week. I kind of knew as have my TOM and usually put on a few pounds around this time. Next week I am starting SS for a few weeks to see if I start loosing again. I am getting tires of the products and really want to loose the weight before I had enough. Taking a day at a time I guess.
Let me know how you are doing, I bet having a great time in the continent :)

Essex11 said:
Hey hope you are having a great time in Italy. I had my WI yesterday and have not lost or put on any weight this week. I kind of knew as have my TOM and usually put on a few pounds around this time. Next week I am starting SS for a few weeks to see if I start loosing again. I am getting tires of the products and really want to loose the weight before I had enough. Taking a day at a time I guess.
Let me know how you are doing, I bet having a great time in the continent :)

Hiya , Italy was lovely , food was too !! Back on ss today gotta get back to burning fat !!
Try ss for this week see how you do ?? We can do it together ? Xxxxx

Hi I'm glad you had a good time in Italy!! Yes I am doing SS this week just unfortunately I have a really bad cold and feeling like rubbish :-(
I'm doing the SS though and waiting to get in the pink again! Had a curry on Saturday evening with loads of carbs so went out of the pink. Anyway yea let me know how you are doing during the week. I have lost 2pm since the weekend but I am sure it was water retention due to my TOM. Anyway 2lb is 2lb! I am hoping to loose 5 this week so let's see how it goes.
Ana xx

Essex11 said:
Hi I'm glad you had a good time in Italy!! Yes I am doing SS this week just unfortunately I have a really bad cold and feeling like rubbish :-(
I'm doing the SS though and waiting to get in the pink again! Had a curry on Saturday evening with loads of carbs so went out of the pink. Anyway yea let me know how you are doing during the week. I have lost 2pm since the weekend but I am sure it was water retention due to my TOM. Anyway 2lb is 2lb! I am hoping to loose 5 this week so let's see how it goes.
Ana xx

I'm going Thursday to get weighed so will see what the scales say my cd is going away for 3 weeks on honeymoon so got to stay focused whilst she is gone !! Hope to go back in the pink by Wednesday .2lb is 2lb that's a lot when you see it in a blob of fat !!! Well done keep it up ;) xxxxx
Hope your cold clears up ! Xx

I am also not seeing my CD for 2 weeks. I find it too much having to find the time every week. I have products for 2 week so let's see if I am good! Today was better actually, I might be in the pink but have not checked, not so hungry today.
I really want another stone off as soon as possible, do you know when you are almost not over weight but still not there yet? That is how I feel, one more stone and I will be happy with continuing the diet but feeling not fat! :)
Xxx

Essex11 said:
I am also not seeing my CD for 2 weeks. I find it too much having to find the time every week. I have products for 2 week so let's see if I am good! Today was better actually, I might be in the pink but have not checked, not so hungry today.
I really want another stone off as soon as possible, do you know when you are almost not over weight but still not there yet? That is how I feel, one more stone and I will be happy with continuing the diet but feeling not fat! :)
Xxx

I'm exactly the same 1 more stone I will feel great 2 and I'll be skinny !!!!!!!!! We have the same goals hope we can achieve them in the same time : D xxxx

Yep, in the pink again but still 11.12! Really hoping to go down tomorrow!! Hate it when it stays the same for days, especially if I have been good!
I hope to get to 9.6 by the 8th of August, let's see... :)
Ana xx

I am 11.13 !!! But see what CDC scales say I was 12.2 last Thursday and been away for 4 days so if I have lost any I will be over the moon ! I will let you know tomorrow . I want to be 10 stone anything at the moment I really want to see the 10 s !! I'm 5ft 6 so that is ideal for me xxxxx

Vjdisme said:
I am 11.13 !!! But see what CDC scales say I was 12.2 last Thursday and been away for 4 days so if I have lost any I will be over the moon ! I will let you know tomorrow . I want to be 10 stone anything at the moment I really want to see the 10 s !! I'm 5ft 6 so that is ideal for me xxxxx

I thought I started at 13 st but I was 13.2 so if I'm in the 11's I will be so happy :)

I am 5'3 so I need to loose a bit more.The CD scale is always different from mine but to be fare I do it in the nude first thing in the morning and at hers I do it in the evening with clothes on.
Really hope you are in the 11 tomorrow, I hope to be less than 11.12 tomorrow as I am sick now of the 11.12.
I started 13.6 but because I am short it felt more like 16!! I am fitting in sizes 14 now and some are too big on me, dreaming of a size 12! Keep me posted, we are going to do it!! Just need to keep focus ;-)
Ana xx

Essex11 said:
I am 5'3 so I need to loose a bit more.The CD scale is always different from mine but to be fare I do it in the nude first thing in the morning and at hers I do it in the evening with clothes on.
Really hope you are in the 11 tomorrow, I hope to be less than 11.12 tomorrow as I am sick now of the 11.12.
I started 13.6 but because I am short it felt more like 16!! I am fitting in sizes 14 now and some are too big on me, dreaming of a size 12! Keep me posted, we are going to do it!! Just need to keep focus ;-)
Ana xx

Will do Ana , I'm Vicki by the way speak tomorrow xxxxx

Vjdisme said:
Well done I'm so pleased for you !!!! Brilliant ! X

4 days off out of 7 not sure it will but we will see ! Just been for a 2 mile jog . Will spk after 12 and let u know xxxx

I wish I had the energy, at work today in trains up and down Essex. I do a bit of walking in my treadmill but not very often to be honest. After 2 miles run I am sure you must have burned quite a lot of calories!! Good luck with the Wi and if you didn't loose them this week you will do it next.
I am off to Portugal for a few days in The middle of June so really focus to loose 1 stone before that!! Have lost 4lb since Friday so motivated.
Ana xx

Back