Started again

Great! Definitely, my 8 years old is having his tonsils and adenoids out this Saturday so I will be in for a week with him but the following week I am in Brentwood 2 times so lets arrange a coffee. I was good today, a shake, a bar and a salad so feeling good. How are you doing?

Essex11 said:
Great! Definitely, my 8 years old is having his tonsils and adenoids out this Saturday so I will be in for a week with him but the following week I am in Brentwood 2 times so lets arrange a coffee. I was good today, a shake, a bar and a salad so feeling good. How are you doing?

Yes really good had a 2.5 mile run went out bought a new tv with my hubby forgot to take a shake so waited till I got in at 3 ! But drank loads of water will have a 2nd one soon then a hot choc tonight before bed . It's not so bad when you just do it but I'm always thinking of when I can cheat for some absurd reason ! Like royal jubilee I've been invited out and I convince myself to eat on that day mad !! It's only a stone and half if I just do it I can eat in moderation !
Yes week after next sounds good as its half term next week and I'm popping to the caravan .
Xxxxxx

Essex11 said:

How you doing Ana ? I ate some crisps today arghhhh !!!! Been good otherwise though !!! Hope you are okay ?
Scary stuff when you little one has to have an op good luck with that Saturday xxxx

Hey!! I am ok, really nervous about the op but it's for the best I guess. I am doing ok, not had any carbs but had more chicken than I should on SS+. this diet can be like a cross one caries around! I am loosing inches but the weight stopped at 11.7. I will probably loose some during the weekend with the stress, either that or will eat like mad to compensate :). Promised my little one dinner in a Mexican tonight as he goes in to hospital tomorrow at 6am so let's see if I behave and manage a salad :). What are your plans for the weekend? Hope its hot and sunny! I'm starting to miss Lisbon and the good weather, it's fine during the winter but in the summer i am always thinking of how hot it is over there, that and the continental bread :)

Essex11 said:
Hey!! I am ok, really nervous about the op but it's for the best I guess. I am doing ok, not had any carbs but had more chicken than I should on SS+. this diet can be like a cross one caries around! I am loosing inches but the weight stopped at 11.7. I will probably loose some during the weekend with the stress, either that or will eat like mad to compensate :). Promised my little one dinner in a Mexican tonight as he goes in to hospital tomorrow at 6am so let's see if I behave and manage a salad :). What are your plans for the weekend? Hope its hot and sunny! I'm starting to miss Lisbon and the good weather, it's fine during the winter but in the summer i am always thinking of how hot it is over there, that and the continental bread :)

Yes not bad weighed at 11.9 last night so managed to lose a little this week ! 6 weeks to lose a stone . Got a party etc this weekend out tonight in horn church so will se how I fair !!!
Good luck to being good at the meal I love Mexican !!! 11.7 is good I really want to get down to that by next week then work my way back to the 10's !!! Xxxx

Thanks!! Just back from school picnic with my kid and managed to just have a low carb sandwich. I got some low carb bread from a low carb site on the net. Only 6 grams of carb per role so will only have two CD products to compensate and will try to have a salad tonight. I have decided that after I loose the weight I will try to stay low carb so looking at products around as I know in my case it is the carbs. The bread was really good actually and they have pasta and all sorts. Will give it a try to see if I maintain the weight after the CD. This weekend is going to be hard for you with all the parties :) just try your best a carry on.
Ana xx

Just uploaded some pictures of my wedding dress :) it's not me in it, I haven't got that body, yet!! Lol!!!

Back after a 12 hours marathon in hospital with my little one. We are home now and he is looking and feeling better. I have eaten rubbish while in the hospital and suffering for it now. I'm back in the SS but so tired after a night awake taking care of my kid that just think of a big plate of food!
I need to focus again, I have 2 month from the 8th if June to the 8th of August to loose 2 stone so will aim for those dates and hopefully nothing will happen during that time to get me out of track.
How are you doing?
Ana xx

Essex11 said:
Back after a 12 hours marathon in hospital with my little one. We are home now and he is looking and feeling better. I have eaten rubbish while in the hospital and suffering for it now. I'm back in the SS but so tired after a night awake taking care of my kid that just think of a big plate of food!
I need to focus again, I have 2 month from the 8th if June to the 8th of August to loose 2 stone so will aim for those dates and hopefully nothing will happen during that time to get me out of track.
How are you doing?
Ana xx

Not good been eating crap too . I need to sort it out !!! Going back on ss. Tomorrow for sure xx hoe your little one is okay xxxx I need to shift this last stone and a bit before July 13th xxxx

Same here!! Have been good yesterday and today but really hard to start and keep on it for longer than a few days. My little one is better, had some food for the first time today, was getting me stressed that he wasn't eating at all.
I am at home all week and find it harder as when at work I don't think of food but when at home keep on thinking of it. We need to get in the zone!! Focus focus focus!!
Ana xx

Have the most annoying stomach-ache ever!! Could not go to the loo for 3 days so took some laxatives last night and this morning spent 30 minutes sitting on the loo!! Never again I take any laxatives!!
On the bright side I am 11.5!!
How are you doing? Did you start your SS?

Essex11 said:
Have the most annoying stomach-ache ever!! Could not go to the loo for 3 days so took some laxatives last night and this morning spent 30 minutes sitting on the loo!! Never again I take any laxatives!!
On the bright side I am 11.5!!
How are you doing? Did you start your SS?

Back to it today just having green tea , well done on 11.5 !!! I'm back up to 12 !!!! Arghhhhhhhh !!! But I have not been good at all I am determined now I'm running out of time !!! No more excuses just going to do it ! X
Looking at this as day one ! Xxxx

Yes go for it!! I have been good for 3 days now but my stomach really funny :)
It's a hard diet but others can do it so can you and I!!
Plus you have hardly no weight to loose, you will do it before you know :)
Ana xxx

Essex11 said:
Yes go for it!! I have been good for 3 days now but my stomach really funny :)
It's a hard diet but others can do it so can you and I!!
Plus you have hardly no weight to loose, you will do it before you know :)
Ana xxx

Thanks I know that's what's frustrating it's not that much so I'm going for it ! X will make sure I come on here every day too to stay focused may start a diary :) x

Yes that is what I kind of do, it's a bit like if you expose it it's sort of more of a commitment :) I can't get my headache to go though its driving me mad!! But in the pink again today so hope it stops tomorrow.

Essex11 said:
Yes that is what I kind of do, it's a bit like if you expose it it's sort of more of a commitment :) I can't get my headache to go though its driving me mad!! But in the pink again today so hope it stops tomorrow.

Yesterday was ok had a few picks though got to stop that !! But I'm back to it so that's the main thing x glad you are in the pink I'm not yet xx

I'm good, exhausted with my kid not sleeping most nights in pain but coping. Today is the 8th so have exactly 2 month before the 8th of August before I try my dress and really focus to do it right for the next 2 months. With my TOM now so not weighting myself until next week, probably heavier as I retain lots of water during TOM and don't want to loose focus.
Xxx

Just spent 1 hour on my treadmill. Was feeling bored and thinking too much about stake and chips so got on the treadmill instead :). Anything to keep me out of trouble!!

Back