started back at slimming world

topos78

I initially began slimming world end of april 2009, and I had fantastic results, loosing 3 stone in 3 months, but come auguast/september the weight loss stopped, I still had quite alot to loose so couldnt understand why, I must have just hit a wall, and despite sticking to the diet really well, bike riding and lots of walks nothing was happening.

A friend suggested I come off slimming world for a while, then restart to see if it would kick in again, so that is what I did, however, ended up not going back, I just thought I may as well wait till after christmas.

I put 5 lbs on between September and January, I went back to slimming world the middle of January, have managed to stick with the diet again, probably has been a bit harder than first time round though as I am not getting the same huge weight losses as I had before, but I guess 3 stone in 3 months is a huge amount to loose so should just be happy with 1 or 2 lbs a week loss.

It is my third weigh in tonight, I missed last week as I was a bit ill, but so far so good, my scales are looking ok!

Good for you for rejoining! and good luck!

Hi and welcome!!

It does take a lot of courage to get back into it, but you really will be glad that you did!

Good luck with your journey!

And a HUGE well done on only gaining 5lbs between September and January. Huge achievement in itself!!! x

Back