Started SF today

Wishbird007

Gold Member
Hi
Good luck to everyone starting today! I have started today, I would like to loose 1&1/2 stone by october!
I really need to get into my cruise dresses for November!
Any support or tips would be very helpful.
Thanks
X

I started today too! switching over from atkins because I just couldnt afford it anymore haha . good luck xxx

hi guys - i am at the end of week one! weighing in tomorrow morning.

remember. lots of water, and use your snack ( i thought we were allowed 2 but its 3!!)

i have been using the weight watcher biscuits for my one of my snacks as they come in around 87 cals, and they are packaged in 2's which stops the oh just one more

SunshineFlower said:
hi guys - i am at the end of week one! weighing in tomorrow morning.

remember. lots of water, and use your snack ( i thought we were allowed 2 but its 3!!)

i have been using the weight watcher biscuits for my one of my snacks as they come in around 87 cals, and they are packaged in 2's which stops the oh just one more

Oo thanks for reminding me about snacks, day one n havent really had any, oo if u count a bovril n cuposoup x
Thanks for the support good luck for your weigh in tomoz, let us know how u do love xx

cf70 said:
I started today too! switching over from atkins because I just couldnt afford it anymore haha . good luck xxx

Oo best of luck to u darlin x I have tried Atkins it's v pricey indeed n made me feel rather sick x

Wishbird007 said:
Oo best of luck to u darlin x I have tried Atkins it's v pricey indeed n made me feel rather sick x

oh i was loving it but difficult to find things to eat on the go!
lost half a stone in a week then nothing for 3 weeks, i need something stable a week even half a lb !

Back