Started slimming world slow lose in first 2 weeks am I going wrong?

Kellykyestee

Hi, I've never been in a forum before so bare with me lol. I started slimming world two weeks ago and first week only lost a pound, which I thought was odd for first week as I really stuck to it. And then lost a pound the second week too, although I still stuck to the diet? I'm sure I'm going wrong somewhere but I can't work out where? Hoping for better loss this week, if not some serious investigating needs to be done

Hi :) I take it you're doing Extra Easy? Are you making sure you're having 1/3 superfree food with each meal? Perhaps an example of what you've eaten over the course of a day might help x

Depends on how much you have to lose hun - Make sure you are drinking plenty water too. On the positive 2lbs less than you were xxxx

Yep always a third super free food. I love fruit n veg anyway. I've got 2 stone to lose. I baked a homity pie off the SW website the other day for me and a friend whose also on the plan, but when I said you need to syn 1.5 for cheese she's like, oh I can't taste that I won't syn it. And she cheats everywhere but yet she's seeing 3 pound loses all the time? But I stick to it like glue and it just doesn't seem to be working.
Typical days food iis

breakfast, weetabix with a banana, healthy a milk, healthy b weetabix. Maybe some grapes after.
mid morning snack, melon or ppineapple
lunch, normally a free recipe such as chilli con carne from the SW wwebsite afternoon snack, cold meat or muller light and tangerine
dinner, jacket pot with tuna and mayo synd. with huge salad of lettuce onion, peppers, cucumber and cress
in an evening I make a plate up of variety of fruit, strawberries, banana, tangerine, grapes, melon and a muller light with digestive in if I got syns left.

Can anyone see where I'd be going wrong with this. I on,y drink water throughout the day or tea with healthy extra or synd semi skimmed milk.

Back