Started the SW eating plan again

Terri1985

Hiya everyone!
I am really glad I have found this support forum. I used to go to a slimming world class and lost alot of weight on it (7st!) and got to my target but I moved a year and a half ago and stopped going to a group, mostly because I didn't know anyone and didn't want to go on my own, and found that I strayed from the plan completely. I put on 4 and a half stone since and got miserable so started the slimming world eating plan again. I hope I am doing well, i started it on sunday just gone, so am hoping to have lost atleast 2lbs by this sunday, would be a nice start
biggrin.gif

Been eating like a horse (but all the right stuff!) and I feel so much better in myself, i have alot more energy
sport-smiley-001.gif

It's nice to see some support as not going to group that's what I'm missing, and you all sound like you are doing well so A BIG WELL DONE TO EVERYONE!!!
action-smiley-033.gif

:thankyou: It's not been too bad so far, not really craving chocolate or anything yet :)
Bet there will be a few struggles ahead though :cry:

Welcome back hun, hope you do well, good luck

Good luck with your journey Hun and welcome!!!
I started back on Tuesday, although I am doing it from home as need to save money!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Last edited:
Thank you everyone. I am also doing it from home but I know it works and I want to lose weight the healthy way and keep it off this time :D
Good luck to all of you and keep me updated on your weekly weightloss! :cool: i think it's encouraging hearing how other people are doing :p

Well done on reaching your target before, 7 stone is an amazing achievment. Welcome back to sw, you will have your weight off again in no time. If you are not sure how many syns are in something (as in the last year or so stuff has changed) just stick it on the syn sticky. Do you prefer red or green? The new plan will be out in jan.

Well done on reaching your target before, 7 stone is an amazing achievment. Welcome back to sw, you will have your weight off again in no time. If you are not sure how many syns are in something (as in the last year or so stuff has changed) just stick it on the syn sticky. Do you prefer red or green? The new plan will be out in jan.

Thank you. I only have the 2007 directory was gonna buy the 2008 but thought i may as well wait for the 2009 one now.
I bought some shape fat free feel fuller for longer yoghurts today, are they free? I hope so because i just ate one :rolleyes:
I prefer the green plan, i seem to struggle a bit with red, even though i did it before, i was always green because i couldn't think what I could fill up on as meat costs so much :cry: which is a shame because sometimes i really fancy a big heap of meat but then find myself starving for the rest of the day at a loss of what to have. If you have any suggestions though I would welcome them, as it's good for a bit of a kick start after a few weeks of green.

Thank you. I only have the 2007 directory was gonna buy the 2008 but thought i may as well wait for the 2009 one now.
I bought some shape fat free feel fuller for longer yoghurts today, are they free? I hope so because i just ate one :rolleyes:
I prefer the green plan, i seem to struggle a bit with red, even though i did it before, i was always green because i couldn't think what I could fill up on as meat costs so much :cry: which is a shame because sometimes i really fancy a big heap of meat but then find myself starving for the rest of the day at a loss of what to have. If you have any suggestions though I would welcome them, as it's good for a bit of a kick start after a few weeks of green.

When i started i done 4 green days followed by 3 red, however i am the same as you, i always feel hungry when i do red days so on wednesday i decided that i would be doing 100% green. Though the new plan is coming out at the start of the year where you can eat all free foods (green and red) on the same day but are only allowed 1 hexa and 1hex b. i can't wait!!!

First weigh-in

When i started i done 4 green days followed by 3 red, however i am the same as you, i always feel hungry when i do red days so on wednesday i decided that i would be doing 100% green. Though the new plan is coming out at the start of the year where you can eat all free foods (green and red) on the same day but are only allowed 1 hexa and 1hex b. i can't wait!!!

Hope it works well, don't see how though :confused: i know there's the mix 2 max but you have to split up your day for that.
Oh first weigh-in today (at home, as I don't go to group) and I have lost 6lbs! :happy036:I couldn't believe it. But that means I only have 8 more pounds to lose before xmas for my chiristmas goal of one stone (even though there's a few more to go after that, it's a start!)

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR WEIGH-IN GUYS!!!:cool:

:party0011: Well done on losing 6 pounds, a great start. Keep up the good work and you'll have dropped that stone in no time.

Back