Started yesterday HELP

cheeky_chaz25

Hello everyone I went to my first meeting yesterday and am loving the plan, I hava few questions about foods and if that class as syns, if there is already an existing thread for this topic I'd appreciate the link :)
I heard at the meeting that mug shots are syn free so was wondering if cup a soup (chicken noodle) would be the same, also possibly a daft one bit sugar free jelly is this also syn free?
Many thanks

Charlotte

Have a look over in the syn forum for lots of details. Cup a soup is always syns. I don't eat jelly personally but I don't think they are all free, if indeed any are. Also not all mugshots are free so have a look at one of the stickies for full details. Post any syn questions over there and you should get a fairly quick response.

Hi Charlotte :)
Cup a soups start at 4 syns...don't understand it but they're quite high syn value for what they are! And sugar free Jelly is 2 syns per sachet I believe.
Hope this helps
If u need a buddy let me no I need encouragement lol
Sarah xxx

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels...APPARENTLY! On a mission to find out ;)

Hi Charlotte. If you have joined a group you should have access to Slimming World online. They have an online syns calculator which I found very useful. Your consultant will give you a pin number which you use to log on.

Hi. Tillysmummy if you want encouragement then I will help you. Started back on plan following a failed attempt at ww. Very little weight loss and to be honest think I will always be a slimming world lass. Only tried ww as you have to have portion control but not for me. Bring on the weight loss

Hi Ladies thanks for the advice I have only just found out how to see old comments on threads complete techfobe me lol,I have stayed away from processed foods except the odd mug shot when at a lose end. The website is so helpful also made my hubby download the slimming world app on the iphone so I can check syns straight away, 6 weeks on the plan and I've lost 15lb over the moon :-D

Back