Green Day starter help

ejgemmag

So we're a looking for Green day starter ideas, I'm sure you lovely people can give me some good ideas, i have friends over saturday and need your help

xoxo Em xoxo

What about a nice soup: perhaps traditional tomato with red pepper or carrot & coriander or carrot & orange. Alternatively garlic mushrooms with a rice garnish or perhaps pepper halves stuffed with rice, apricot and pine nuts or keep it simple with an egg salad. A final thought what about mini smash pizzas. :)

Last edited:
What about a nice soup: perhaps traditional tomato with red pepper or carrot & coriander or carrot & orange. Alternatively garlic mushrooms with a rice garnish or perhaps pepper halves stuffed with rice, apricot and pine nuts or keep it simple with an egg salad. A final thought what about mini smash pizzas. :)

those are great ideas :)

thanks

I'm a veggy so only have green days, tonight I'm making syn free chips, and syn free curry. If your having friends round, show them you can still loose weight without starving yourself! ?

yeah we have friends round, theyre doing thier own healthy eating plan so just want to give a little more variety for a starter. We only do green days at home, we are the quorn queens lol, tried the cheese and broccoli quorn escalopes last night they were gorgeous!!

I need to make this syn free curry sauce, do you have the recipe??

I love quorn! How many syns are they?
I havent for the curry sauce, but lots for currys. There's a slimming world curry cook book you can buy too and it's amazing x

loaded potato skins are great, i bake potatoes, scoop out the centre ,mix the potato flesh with usually fried red onion or bacon and a little cheese from hea. pack back in skin then add a another little bit of cheese to top and bake again.lovely with salad

Theyre 7 syns each and worth every mouthfull.

We've pretty much tried everything on the quorn menu, been having the meatballs a lot making our own sauce and having them with pasta, totally syn free and yum!

mand1980 said:
loaded potato skins are great, i bake potatoes, scoop out the centre ,mix the potato flesh with usually fried red onion or bacon and a little cheese from hea. pack back in skin then add a another little bit of cheese to top and bake again.lovely with salad

That sounds Lovley without the bacon for me, defo gonna try that!

deffo on the potato skins ....spring onions and cheese melted over them!!

Back