Starting 03.02.2022

tobehappyme

Hey
Starting calorie counting tomorrow.
I've done it before with success so I know it works. I am older now so it might be more difficult but I'm fed up with feeling mehh about myself lol
Will update tomorrow once I've weighed myself.
Hx

Look forward to hearing of your journey calorie counting. I am personally following slimming world. But I am now menopausal the weight loss has been slower. But I am losing weight nevertheless. I average 1 to 2 pound per week, I am happy with that as that is was slimming world programme suggests you will lose. Those do add up over time. I am sure once in the swing of things and eating better you will start to feel much better. I know I did once I was fuelling my body with healthier foods and far less rubbish. I hit rock bottom when I ended up virtually bedbound due to 2 bouts of cellulitis, ulcers and lymphodema. but I also have MS and Sjogren's to name a few. other health issues. I was so use to being independent and now I needed virtually everything done for me. But now I feel so much better. I have lost 7.5 litres from each leg. of lymph fluid ulcers healed up and lymphoedema under control. So I am taking back my health one day at a time. Many of my conditions I will have to live with but at least I am giving my body the best chance of keeping the flares etc to a minimum

Thanks for your reply.
I've one or two conditions too but very hopefully success.
I booked a holiday in May so something positive to aim for
Hx

Like you have a holiday booked for May so something to keep me motivated to lose a few more pound and drop a dress size. ~With a bit of luck I will have a BMI below 30. I started my journey with a BMI of 44

Back