Starting again...again!!

rover_gem

Hi everyone, hope you're all well. So I'm back with my tail between my legs! :sigh: I used this site for a while but under a different alias. I was doing ok on sw and can do well when I put my mind to it but I decided a while back to try calorie counting as I felt it offered more flexibility for my lifestyle. BUT, the grass isn't always greener! I think because I thought I had extra 'freedom' with what I could eat, I was picking more on bad things and if I had something bad I'd tell myself 'oh well, I can work that off!' It goes without saying that I rarely did!
Soooo, here I am again, back on sw as of today but I'm going it alone this time x

Welcome back:)

Welcome back, and best of luck :wavey:

Good luck on your SW journey - you have to do what you feel is right for you :) We learn via mistakes so take it as an experience to improvement :)

I'm starting again today too after falling off the wagon for 2 months :(:( doing it online so missing out on the support from a class which I can't get to at the moment ..good luck getting back on track :)

Thanks everyone, really appreciate your support! Almost finished my 1st day back on plan and so far so good! Good luck Rednicola and skipalong too :) xxx

I know it's flown by!! I've really enjoyed my 1st week back though :) x

Back