Starting again for the last time! It's going to be a long journey!

Don't blame you on the cake-front...I'd have been the same and have had cake for breakie before myself haha. But at least you managed to figure the rest of your day out accordingly :)

WI this morning and 4lbs off! Very happy with that! :D:D:D

Well done thats fab news and you only weighed on Monday so thats brilliant.

Sarah x

Thanks hun. Managed to have a good day foodwise yesterday, but today I have been WAY over allowance. I've just felt hungry all day, constantly. Probably bad food choices, cos of being out & having little snacks here & there rather than proper meals! Back to it tomorrow though! Will just have to work extra hard this week, and remember to exercise! I did walk around Edinburgh for over an hour today though to kill time! so i guess that helps a bit!

Glad the weekend's over! Been busy busy again. Need to find my exercise mojo this week. Have been looking at exercise dvd's to replace the video my VCR ate last week! I've been told I have to wait til next weekend to get one, but that'll not stop me looking! And I have always got just dance on the wii I could do :D

That walking around Edinburgh definitely counts as exercise!! haha. And yup, you should Just Dance away until your dvds arrive - no excuses, lady! :p

Spent most of yesterdat afternoon & evening with an upset stomach - probably a reaction to all the junk over the weekend mixed with stress. Feeling much better this morning though, and am ready to get back on track.

Food for today:

Breakfast: sweet cinnamon oatso simple made with milk (200), 2 brioche rolls (274) with 2 tbsp chocolate spread (170)

Lunch: 75g brown rice (dried weight) (249), 1/2 tin curried mixed beans (210)

Dinner: chicken drumstick (165), boiled potatoes (135), 1/2 tin mushy peas (110)

Dessert: homemade trifle (145)

Total calories: 1658/1680 :)

Aww no, sorry to hear you have been poorly :( Glad you are feeling better though & your menu for today looks great!

Yeah, I'm ok. been a busy week. On wednesday i got called into school, and had to take my little boy home - not feeling well, so i had him under my feet all of wednesday and thursday. he's back to school now. he was driving me mad yesterday evening, and i slipped into bad habits in the evening of comfort eating. some of the things i had (that i felt the effects of this morning) were a box of continental chocolates, a choka blok ice cream, and a pint of cider. i believe there may have been jam roly poly, and custard involved too. Needless to say when i weighed in this morning I'd gained 3lbs! But i feel like i deserved it, as it was my own doing, and no one elses, and i'm ready to draw a line under it and forget it, and move on. I felt my calorie goals and exercise goals were too difficult for me to achieve at this stage, and for that reason I am going back to using my BMR as my calorie allowance, which is 2170 currently. I am going to aim for 90 minutes exercise per week, as I was struggling to get anywhere near 3 hours at the moment. Hopefully I'll stick to calories this week, and won't feel the need to binge again!

Thanks. At least i don't feel like just eating the problems away again this morning - somehow food doesn't look too tasty just yet!

Hello lovely, finally found you. Will catch up later when I have 5 minutes. From what I just briefly read looks like your'e doing the right thing dodging life's curveballs and drawing a line. Hope today's a good day for you, Happy Saturday xxx

Back